Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

Right..X Box Problem

My X-Box is broken, got the three red lights. <_<

I was just wondering if I am still able to send it off to Microsoft for them to fix it for free? I got the X-Box in Feb 2008, so not sure if I have warranty or not.

Been broke for a while now but really want an X-Box now with the new Call of Duty and Pro out.

Thanks Uncle Aquilani.

Just been on the phone to them for the last 20 minutes because when I went to use the online registration it said my Serial Number was already registered, god knows how. So the woman took all my details and said I can have it repaired under the warranty.

The lovely woman has e-mailed me the postage labels and said that I have to ring the number attached to the e-mail for someone to come and collect my X-Box.

I can wait another 2-3 weeks for the baby to come home.

Thanks Finners, Milky and Benji. :thumbup:

Just been on the phone to them for the last 20 minutes because when I went to use the online registration it said my Serial Number was already registered, god knows how. So the woman took all my details and said I can have it repaired under the warranty.

The lovely woman has e-mailed me the postage labels and said that I have to ring the number attached to the e-mail for someone to come and collect my X-Box.

I can wait another 2-3 weeks for the baby to come home.

Thanks Finners, Milky and Benji. :thumbup:

I knew only because strangely I enquired about mine yesterday too.

Is yours to be repaired in Germany?

I knew only because strangely I enquired about mine yesterday too.

Is yours to be repaired in Germany?

Not too sure mate, they said I will be recieving a phone number what I have to ring when I have got the package labels, does somebody come and pick the console up or something?

Not too sure mate, they said I will be recieving a phone number what I have to ring when I have got the package labels, does somebody come and pick the console up or something?

Delivery man will come pick it up, so make sure you have it in some form of box.

Shouldnt be gone more than 2 weeks and your more likely to get a brand new X-Box than a repair, s'what happened with me.

Delivery man will come pick it up, so make sure you have it in some form of box.

Shouldnt be gone more than 2 weeks and your more likely to get a brand new X-Box than a repair, s'what happened with me.

Oh nice one, so just in a box with the package labels on?

Class, hopefully I can get the same luck as you then.

Mine was collected recently for RROD repair on a Wednesday. The following Wednesday a brand new console was delivered to me. A week's turnaround is pretty impressive. My old one was a week away from being 3 years old too. :giggle:

They also threw in a free months X-box live Gold.

Mine was collected recently for RROD repair on a Wednesday. The following Wednesday a brand new console was delivered to me. A week's turnaround is pretty impressive. My old one was a week away from being 3 years old too. :giggle:

They also threw in a free months X-box live Gold.

Well a lovely man from UPS has just picked my x-box up, so hopefully they send me a brand new x-box. :whistle:

A free months live wouldnt hurt aswell for COD.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived