Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

PS3 TV connection.

Right, I am connected by scart in my room because my television isn't HD ready.

I moved the PS3 downstairs earlier and connected by HDMI and brought it back upstairs and now my tv just says 'no signal.' I moved it back downstairs and plugged it into the HDMI and it works perfectly. It isn't the television because I've tried connecting by scart in the kitchen and in my sisters room but still nothing.

I've read the manual and it says to, "turn it off and turn it back on again :rolleyes: :laugh:"which I've done a few times and still, nothing.

Any ideas?

I moved the PS3 downstairs earlier and connected by HDMI and brought it back upstairs and now my tv just says 'no signal.' I moved it back downstairs and plugged it into the HDMI and it works perfectly. It isn't the television because I've tried connecting by scart in the kitchen and in my sisters room but still nothing.

I've read the manual and it says to, "turn it off and turn it back on again :rolleyes: :laugh:"which I've done a few times and still, nothing.

Any ideas?

I don't own a PS3 but on my xbox I had to go to the settings menu on the console and select the output e.g. hdmi/rgb scart/component.

Should be the same. :dunno:

Any ideas?

Plug your PS3 into the TV with the scart, make sure it is on the Stand-by mode. Hold the reset button down quite firmly (but not too firmly), and don't let go. You should here 3-4 beeps simultaneously and that should reset the TV connection :)

Plug your PS3 into the TV with the scart, make sure it is on the Stand-by mode. Hold the reset button down quite firmly (but not too firmly), and don't let go. You should here 3-4 beeps simultaneously and that should reset the TV connection :)

:thumbup:

Thanks mate, really appreciate that!

Archived