Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Ends Going Mental

We all love seeing a good away (or home) end going absolutely bananas after a late goal, particularly when its your own.

My favourite home City celebration is, unsurprisingly, Stevie's goal against Leeds last season. Our Kop actually looked amazing that day. I still haven't seen the ball hit the back of the net.

Away from home I've seen some good City ends. Particularly Hereford (after Lloyd) and Oldham last season amongst others.

From videos of City, I seem to remember seeing a ridiculous Leicester end at Loftus Road when Joe Walters scored against QPR in the FA Cup in 1974, but can't find it anywhere :(

Away from City, and the inspiration for the thread is seeing Dundee Utd's home end after their winner (4.30 onwards) against Celtic yesterday, :wub:

We played Arsenal (I think) in either 1991 or 92 in league cup (I think) one night.

It was on Central Sports Special that night and when David Kelly scored at the kop it looked amazing on tele. Good old surge while in mid air. I used to have it on vhs but not seen it for years and cant find the goal on net.

Holy Shit. I'd pay an awful lot to rewind time and be in that.

All the Chels ones were taken down Ifrom youtube I think, shame as they were top notch.

Best I've seen live was Leeds Kop when Snodgrass equalised last season or Millwall's goal in the league although that was more like a stampede over to L1 lol