Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Ends Going Mental

The footage of the away end at forest doesn't do it justice as being in it.

Blackpool away this season was mental specially when King scored. Best one I've been in though was Cardiff away in the playoffs. Bodies everywhere.

Totally agree with this. Forest celebrations were nuts but they look shit on the highlights, that netting at the front does us no justice. Would loved to have seen our end at Watford when Knocky bagged this season. Went absolutely nuts when King scored at Blackpool - everyone was still celebrating Konch's penalty. Kev in Bournemouth wasn't too bad either.

I always think our fans are pretty tame on all fronts. Bordering on boring. [/quote

Doesn't help all our elderly fans sitting and they can't exactly go mental which probably doesn't help.

It is true we have a lot of older fans supporting us.

The problem is we're not a fashionable club to support for locals so we don't get enough blokes in their 20s & 30s supporting us. If we could just appeal to a wider demographic we'd have a very big fanbase and more mental away ends.

Blackpool away was mental when King scored. Don't think I've been in a better end than that.

Yeh that was fantastic.

It is true we have a lot of older fans supporting us.

The problem is we're not a fashionable club to support for locals so we don't get enough blokes in their 20s & 30s supporting us. If we could just appeal to a wider demographic we'd have a very big fanbase and more mental away ends.

Yeh that was fantastic.

Hold on there young fella, I'm of a certain age, and I went mental at bmth. Maybe if you youngsters got off your mobiles for five minutes and supported the team instead.....

Hold on there young fella, I'm of a certain age, and I went mental at bmth. Maybe if you youngsters got off your mobiles for five minutes and supported the team instead.....

Well don't take it personally grandad ;)

Teenagers are usually on their phones yes (I'm not one). And I'm sure there are a percentage of the older lot that stand and sing and go mental but obviously there are many who don't, some of which go to away games.

But to me there is certainly a lack of blokes (percentage-wise) between 20-40 compared to more fashionable clubs like Leeds, West Ham, and the big clubs. And even clubs like Cardiff.

They are the group more likely to sing and go mental. Check out the most vocal away followings - almost everyone is in that age group.

Edited by Kitchandro

What about after Oakleys goal at Forest?

1:23 for the goal.

Always felt Weale should have got all of them. The second goal were he parries McGugan's shot, I mean, come on! 

Wellens did brilliant for our first goal, a player actually closing down the opposition which forces an error.

Always felt Weale should have got all of them. The second goal were he parries McGugan's shot, I mean, come on! 

Wellens did brilliant for our first goal, a player actually closing down the opposition which forces an error.

I remember that day well, was so pissed off afterwards.

The way Vassell just to it straight to them from kick-off was good, don't like how from kick off the team just decide to kick it straight out.

I remember that day well, was so pissed off afterwards.

The way Vassell just to it straight to them from kick-off was good, don't like how from kick off the team just decide to kick it straight out.

Great moment when that went in.

That was the day I officially lost patience with Weale.

I lost patience with him ages before that. I used to criticize him on here and get absolutely slated for it.

He did make quite a few mistakes but then he would make quite a few great saves, his level was always league 1 unfortunately.

Miles better than that twat Ricardo though!

I lost patience with him ages before that. I used to criticize him on here and get absolutely slated for it.

Let's be honest, you used to moan on and bloody on about him during a good season, while he was still being seen as a major improvement from Paul Henderson. His major mistakes didn't start to seep in until the King og at Derby and got worse from there.

Let's be honest, you used to moan on and bloody on about him during a good season, while he was still being seen as a major improvement from Paul Henderson. His major mistakes didn't start to seep in until the King og at Derby and got worse from there.

Yeah that's true actually. I've nothing against Weale, a goalkeeper that helped us make the play offs, but he is simply a backup goalkeeper. 

I try and forget about Henderson!