Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Ends Going Mental

L1 will have the best mentals.

That's a fact, deal with it.

Don't have to deal with anything. Couldn't care less who has the best 'mentals', I just turn up and support the lads regardless.

Don't have to deal with anything. Couldn't care less who has the best 'mentals', I just turn up and support the lads regardless.

Couldn't care less who has the best mentals yet posts about who has the best mentals..... Ok mate

There you go then.

so? i've been in the ground and witnessed l1 from the perspective a "fan cam" would and believe me it looks shit 99 times out of 100. 

score. cheer for a second or two. "OO ARE YA OO ARE YA" to the away fans. wait for jobber's drum whilst we all turn round. half hearted "poznan". 

mental. 

like i said us away from home would produce boss sets of celebrations on a fan cam styled video but if you could see a video of l1 most games we'd get laughed at by sets of fans up and down the country. 

• Like 4

There you go then.

Absolutely loved the one at Burnley. Would loved to have seen us at Watford properly when Knockaert scored. Best scenes this season I reckon. 

The 'Dan wasn't there' curse strikes again then.

Couldn't care less who has the best mentals yet posts about who has the best mentals..... Ok mate

I comment about the videos, yeah, because when celebrations are at their best they are great and I love seeing these videos. 

What I did not comment about is our celebrations. I couldn't care less which part of the ground has the best "mentals", we are far better away from home as all teams are but I'm usually celebrating in my own way anyway. It all seems to be a competition these days. I posted that initial comment because certain people bang on about L1 all the time, and you've just took it too heart way to much.

That's all now, I'm not letting something pointless take over another thread.

• Like 1

L1 will have the best mentals.

That's a fact, deal with it.

You really think L1 looks good when we score?

Maybe for about 3 seconds until it's becomes embarrassing when everyone starts turning round and jumping up and down.

The best celebrations are when nothing is planned and bodies are going everywhere. Not jumping up and down looking like a bunch of school kids.

• Like 3

You really think L1 looks good when we score?

Maybe for about 3 seconds until it's becomes embarrassing when everyone starts turning round and jumping up and down.

The best celebrations are when nothing is planned and bodies are going everywhere. Not jumping up and down looking like a bunch of school kids.

I'm talking about actually being in it.

Last time I was in L1 was back in 2010 though!

rovers end last week was one of the best the lower leagues has ever seen and they've been rewarded by being relegated lol. so heavy. 

brighton looked nuts. 

yet to see a birmingham one but if it's anything like their one at spurs when they thought they were safe from prem relegation then i want to see it soon.