Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Ends Going Mental

rovers end last week was one of the best the lower leagues has ever seen and they've been rewarded by being relegated lol. so heavy. 

brighton looked nuts. 

yet to see a birmingham one but if it's anything like their one at spurs when they thought they were safe from prem relegation then i want to see it soon.

You can only see a bit of it but it's sort of ruined because they scored on the rebound. So they think they score, realise they missed and then scored in the space of about 3 seconds.

Still went silly though.

disappointing shots of the brum end. brighton's was terrific but like harry said that's just cos we actually got to see it. dunno why they don't always just cut to the crowd a few seconds after the goal, that's the shit everyone wants to see

• Like 1

That Brighton end was absolutely incredible, looked a million times better than ours even though ours was probably more mental to be in.

You only see the bottom 4 rows, I'm sure it would look amazing if you could see the whole end when Knocky scored.

You really think L1 looks good when we score?

Maybe for about 3 seconds until it's becomes embarrassing when everyone starts turning round and jumping up and down.

The best celebrations are when nothing is planned and bodies are going everywhere. Not jumping up and down looking like a bunch of school kids.

L1 was good for the Yeovil and Watford equalisers as well the Derby game.

I absolutely destroyed my shin jumping off my seat and landing 2 rows further down. It's literally scarred my shin for life lol

Didn't do Blackpool away so my nominations would be for both Burnley away goals

What some people won't realise is that once they've finished celebrating themselves that L1 would've died down a bit. I'm sure pretty sure everyone in the ground will be looking at the action and celebrating the goal themselves rather than looking directly at L1 as soon as the goal has been scored.

What some people won't realise is that once they've finished celebrating themselves that L1 would've died down a bit. I'm sure pretty sure everyone in the ground will be looking at the action and celebrating the goal themselves rather than looking directly at L1 as soon as the goal has been scored.

Correct. I've never looked to L1 when we've scored.

Ours are so often so disappointing on TV IMO, don't know if it's just me.

Birmingham at Bolton, Jesus Christ.

Howling that Bristol Rovers' invasion at Wycombe still lead to them going down lol

not an end but real's celebrations yesterday in madrid were top notch. apparently they landed at about 3am and stayed out on the coach parading in the city until after 7am lol. makes english parades look amateur.