Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Ends Going Mental

I think our winner at Spurs is our best in recent times.

Spurs away was class

when king scored at Blackpool was quality. Two quick goals and it was a screamer

The scenes at the end against Huddersfield was class too, not a goal but scenes at the full time whistle.

Burnley away when wood scored was good too. we've had a few last couple of seasons

Edited by LCFC FOX

• 2 weeks later...

wow ipswich looked fücking nuts at watford. arms and legs everywhere, camera goes back to players, then back to end and it's just yellow seats cos all the bodies are on top of each other at the front.

There's one thing British fans do better than every other country on the planet and that's going ****ing mental when we score.

God we haven't scored enough goals this season.

We're saving it 'till Sunderland away when we score last minute to stay up ;)

We're saving it 'till Sunderland away when we score last minute to stay up ;)

Will no doubt be the game I can't make!

I've been so unlucky with goals this season, I have a season ticket and due to living so far away I haven't seen us score at home in the league since Burnley!

They do that after every goal though. French teams do good avalanches too. St Etienne's is ridiculous.

Nantes do it. I was speaking more personally though when a pen goes in it's expected so it's not a crazy celebration but more like a subdued cheer

• 3 weeks later...