Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Ends Going Mental

tbf pretty sure if anyone had properly recorded our one and only end at mk dons the 97th minute would be pinned at the top of this fvcking thread 

That was amazing, I ended up about 6 to 10 row from where I started, I woke up the next day aching!

Yesterday was one of the best i've experienced aswell though.

Yesterday was up there with Knockheart at Forest for me.

Would kill for the CCTV footage of our end (Minus the first 5 rows who always seem to ruin our mentals)

apart from Dan LCFC lol lol lol

Swear he entered at least one steward! lol

Weirdly, I thought that our second goal looked better than the third.

Really good pop.

That makes sense - sometimes the sheer relief leads to outrageous celebrations when we've trailed for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Why cant the police release the footage of our King celebration at Cardiff away in the Playoffs lol

I was there then, at Forest to get into the playoffs, Burnley away when we got promoted (virtually) in L block for United, was at WBA away too, and none of them top that third goal in Cardiff

I had the vid that showed our end bookmarked for years but they removed it from youtube. Was well sad when that happened.