Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Ends Going Mental

Why cant the police release the footage of our King celebration at Cardiff away in the Playoffs lol

I was there then, at Forest to get into the playoffs, Burnley away when we got promoted (virtually) in L block for United, was at WBA away too, and none of them top that third goal in Cardiff

I'll always maintain that the Cardiff end was the most mental end I've ever been involved in, never experienced anything like it.

It's got to be the older lot at the front that lets it down. Always feels mad at the back and looks so tame when you see it back. 

That's my theory as well. I definitely think we've got an older aged away support than most.

even the end at forest for the 2-3 looked poor

I couldn't believe how disappointing that one was. I was expecting that to be up there with some of the old firm ones. Admittedly my expectations are probably ridiculous. I literally got tangled with a seat.

Like Ronnie said its the people at the front that make it look shite.

Where I was stood at forest and West Brom I can assure you it was mental around us. Not as good as at Cardiff though.

Even King's goal at Blackpool in the 13/14 was carnage, bodies going everywhere.

That's my theory as well. I definitely think we've got an older aged away support than most.

I couldn't believe how disappointing that one was. I was expecting that to be up there with some of the old firm ones. Admittedly my expectations are probably ridiculous. I literally got tangled with a seat.

I'm amazed nobody died to be honest.

I nearly did and I was in my living room.

Like Ronnie said its the people at the front that make it look shite.

Where I was stood at forest and West Brom I can assure you it was mental around us. Not as good as at Cardiff though.

Even King's goal at Blackpool in the 13/14 was carnage, bodies going everywhere.

I was near you at West Brom and it was brilliant. Think everyone ended up all over the place.

Best End Going Mental was the Claridge last minute of Xtra time Playoff win in 1996, I lost my voice for a few days after that game :)

At Filbert Street has to be standing in the Kop 3-3 vs Arsenal 3 goals in Xtra Time 1997?98?

Away Game Playoff semi vs Stoke 96, Gary Parker volley, Terraces got to love them..

West Brom was carnage, just remember about a 20 man pile on at the top of the stairway, bodies falling down the stairs like dominoes. It's definitely the bores that sit at the bottom that kill it.

A lot of those bores are like seventy year old women, man, what are you expecting from them?!

lol

I'm always amazed by the amount of OAPs that fill out our away ends. Not that I have any problem with this, I hope I'm still going to games at their age!

Although the old dears that moan when people stand up are pushing it a bit.