Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Ends Going Mental

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone see the Ireland fans after Shane longs goal? Scenes in the home end behind that goal. Don't think you'll ever see Wembley like that lol

Are you telling me you wouldn't go mental seeing England pass it around the back against Lithuania for 60 mins and then see Rooney smash in a penalty for us to then get a late tap in to win 2-0? SCENES!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We need some game upping this season. We too often fall short. West Brom was our best last year but to be honest even now I wouldn't put that amongst the best I've seen.

Agreed. our ends seem to poor even compared to last season. The change in the past 7 years is unreal. Always remember the difference between Forest away in 2007 and Forest away in 2014, I actually believe we have more over 50's away fans than under, Not that have any less right to go than someone younger but it does effect the ends massively. 

• 4 weeks later...