Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Ends Going Mental

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

was at the back of the second one, ended up 4 rows further forward than i started, utterly mental.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">The max gradel goal at MK dons last season was awesome. I seem to remember ending up miles away from where I started when that went in! :banana: Edited by RAFRUDY

Without showing clips, the three fairly mentioned Leicester ones....

Chelsea Away....I ended up standing on the tip of a chair, ripping my coat and then helping two blokes up. Plus having some fella completely out of it swinging from side to side.

Dons Away...I nearly ended up on the pitch. I jumped down three rows, tripping over celebrating and then ran towards the gate. In went into the scrum and then twenty seconds later, I am facing some Mcsteward telling me I can't go any further.

Leeds Away....I jumped on a couple of blokes and danced down about five treads on stairs.

This season, I lifted some five year old above my head at Sheff U and kissed a bald bloke's head at QPR. Also had sexual feelings for N'Guessan's reaction for his last minute header.

We all love seeing a good away (or home) end going absolutely bananas after a late goal, particularly when its your own.

My favourite home City celebration is, unsurprisingly, Stevie's goal against Leeds last season. Our Kop actually looked amazing that day. I still haven't seen the ball hit the back of the net.

Away from home I've seen some good City ends. Particularly Hereford (after Lloyd) and Oldham last season amongst others.

From videos of City, I seem to remember seeing a ridiculous Leicester end at Loftus Road when Joe Walters scored against QPR in the FA Cup in 1974, but can't find it anywhere :(

Away from City, and the inspiration for the thread is seeing Dundee Utd's home end after their winner (4.30 onwards) against Celtic yesterday, :wub:

Love the way the crowd in that bit of the East Stand where this is filmed from give it a quick YAY!!! and then start polititely applauding.

Three blocks to the right in K, and a few rows back, all hell was breaking loose - I ended up on my back on the row in front looking up at my mates (which led to back problems I don't think I've yet got rid of - worth it though!)

• 1 month later...
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">The max gradel goal at MK dons last season was awesome. I seem to remember ending up miles away from where I started when that went in! :banana:

I agree it was awesome too. Gotta be careful with that word mental, its has many meanings but when its used as literate you make sure you look into it before you believe what it says hey.

lol I wonder if they actually watch any football? Brilliant

there's loads of videos of Lech Poznan on youtube, they miss goals all the time and all the fans look surprised and dont know what to do.

theres one video where there all faced the wrong way jumping up and down and there team scores and they all look so confused, i'm trying to find it but i can't!