Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Ends Going Mental

• 5 months later...
Guest CityFan 06
1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

not so much mental but I love us here at Stoke

I was right at the back that day as well. LEO!

Our first win back in the top flight. Very good, clever finish from Ulloa. The atmosphere home or away always seems to be good against Stoke, probably because they've got a decent fanbase themselves. I remember at our place in 2015 (0-1 defeat) they were loud, particularly singing 'Delilah.'

then they went down the week later lol 

their ur injury time winner to put them into the autos places with the last kick of last season was good. especially cos it put them up but didn't immediately because the other game they needed to go their way was still happening. whole game looked amazing. post game carrying their goal scorer and chairman down an A road looked good too. 

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Why would you be videoing that if you are an Arsenal fan (don't agree with people videoing penos as is it is but whhuuuu)? What a strange pair of clubs they are, good rivalry lads.

Note the congratulatory "goal" that they've put on the big screens.

Two soppy bollocks clubs perfect for each other.

Derbies have gone haven't they. North London Derby is huge and these two hate each other but lets be honest it's just fans who carry passion these days. They'd never have a "goal" for Spurs at Highbury, and player like Vieira, Petit, Adams, Keown, Cole were so passionate.

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Note the congratulatory "goal" that they've put on the big screens.

Two soppy bollocks clubs perfect for each other.

lollollol hahahaha that is tragic.

Also, tears at geezer screeching 'TRY HARDER ÖZIL' at the end. What a set of absolute weirdos down there.

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Derbies have gone haven't they. North London Derby is huge and these two hate each other but lets be honest it's just fans who carry passion these days. They'd never have a "goal" for Spurs at Highbury, and player like Vieira, Petit, Adams, Keown, Cole were so passionate.

The Premier League is a tourist haven these days and The Emirates is the perfect place for them.

I wish the Premier League still had a Viera vs Keane or a Van Nistlerooy vs Keown.

Everyone is too friendly for my liking.

• Like 2