Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Ends Going Mental

It is an absolutely rediculous feeling. I was with a mate and my dad. It was proper hard to see where he was taking it. I just remember saying "i think hes took it too wide" and then everything kicked off ahaha

that's exactly how i remember it mate haha. had a glorious chance to shoot and went wide, and i remember everyone going mad kicking chairs telling him to f-off, and then he pulled it back and scored, sending all of us into absolute delerium. brilliant night that!

• 1 month later...

That Birmingham end after their equaliser today was nuts. Looked brilliant. Still went down though :whistle:

Beat me to it! That looked absolute chaos! When they showed the players celebrating in front of the Brum end there were people flying all over the place!

Beat me to it! That looked absolute chaos! When they showed the players celebrating in front of the Brum end there were people flying all over the place!

Yeah it was full before the goal went in, then during the celebrations there was a big gap towards the back corner where people had just dived forward, arms and legs everywhere.

That Birmingham end after their equaliser today was nuts. Looked brilliant. Still went down though :whistle:

Was just about to find this thread and post that too, looked absolutely immense!

I sure am glad they went down though, mainly because of Curtis Davies... :whistle:

There are a couple of great vantages of that celebration from 2 minutes onwards into this video clicky here

A couple others spring to mind

Noel Hunt for Dundee Utd vs Rangers in the 2008 League Cup Final

Scott McDonald for Celtic vs Rangers at Ibrox over a year ago

these are quality. The Dundee one is amazing. Love how soon as they score the aisles disappear so fast.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

there's loads of videos of Lech Poznan on youtube, they miss goals all the time and all the fans look surprised and dont know what to do.

theres one video where there all faced the wrong way jumping up and down and there team scores and they all look so confused, i'm trying to find it but i can't!

lol

• 3 months later...

Palace at Brighton looked good in that video above. It is a rivalry though, so as expected.

I remember going pretty mental after Fryatt's second at QPR. Norwich this year and Cort's goal against Chelsea are the main ones that stick to mind.

Oh my! I had a drunken man at the side of me and when we went 1-2 up, thanks to Fryatt, he got hold of me and dragged me forward. Ended up on top of these three girls in front, they didn't know what was happening.

Palace at Brighton looked good in that video above. It is a rivalry though, so as expected.

Oh my! I had a drunken man at the side of me and when we went 1-2 up, thanks to Fryatt, he got hold of me and dragged me forward. Ended up on top of these three girls in front, they didn't know what was happening.

Cheeky feel?

:D Just watch the bridgeford end on saturday.

Im in t block and the lads taking his flip, so hopefully i'll post some vids.

The bridgford end was insane on Saturday just gone. The Pompey fans were pretty awesome and easily the best we've had this season.

I think they even celebrated our 2nd goal more then we did.

• 2 months later...