Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Assassin's Creed II

Not played the first one but got this one for christmas, does it matter that I'm missing the first one out?

You need to watch the ending of the first to get an idea of where the second comes in and how the ending of AC2 ties in with the end of the first game.

So yes, it matters.

You have two options, watch the vids on youtube or go out and buy a second hand copy from somewhere.

I am enjoying watching Sir F playing this game. I am not enjoying listening to him blaming the game or the controller for his mistakes. Sorry, they aren't his mistakes. :doh:

I am enjoying watching Sir F playing this game. I am not enjoying listening to him blaming the game or the controller for the own mistakes. Sorry, they aren't his mistakes. :doh:

I'm not the only one then. lol

The controls are still a bit dodgy (especially jumping in a specific direction), but with enough practice, you'll get to love it.

You'll get about £3 for it if you trade it. So it's pointless.

I saw AC getting sold for $40 preowned here, so id get about $20 with it still in its original packaging, MINT CONDITION!

just rented this out. By the reviews here it seems like it should be good.

Was well into this game. Got well far into it. Just went to play on it again and it says that my saved game is damaged :angry: . Glad I didnt buy it because itll never get another play now

Was well into this game. Got well far into it. Just went to play on it again and it says that my saved game is damaged :angry: . Glad I didnt buy it because itll never get another play now

There is just one gamebreaking bug in this game. And you found it. :giggle:

Let me guess, sequence 11? You just returned to Desmond's hideout, saved and quit the game. You then tried to reload it later on and it wouldn't load.

This is what happened.

In order to skip this potential problem, you have to go through part of that sequence and make sure you're back in Italy before you save and quit. Then it will be fine and you can find your way to Rome in no time.

There is just one gamebreaking bug in this game. And you found it. :giggle:

Let me guess, sequence 11? You just returned to Desmond's hideout, saved and quit the game. You then tried to reload it later on and it wouldn't load.

This is what happened.

In order to skip this potential problem, you have to go through part of that sequence and make sure you're back in Italy before you save and quit. Then it will be fine and you can find your way to Rome in no time.

lol. I dont knbow where I was. Id just done one of the assasin tomb things where you climb up the inside of some massive tower. Aint gonna play it again now anyway. Can't be assed to do it all over again

• 1 month later...

Only started playing this today - and spent two hours having a nine year old back seat driving.

"No, go to the left"

"Watch out, there's a guard around the corner"

"You want to go into that alley, you do"

Arghhhhhh.... :@

Archived