Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

MP3 Players

I'm selling my iTouch 8GB First Gen(potentially) and going to put the money towards a brand new MP3 Player - question is, I'm not sure what to get. Do I go for another iTouch?? - Probably not - feel like a change and that goes for iPod's too.

I was wondering if anyone is using anything which isn't from the iPod range or has any recommendations?? I'm looking to spend a maximum of £150 with at least 8GB Memory and wi-fi would be a bonus!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, seen the Creative Zen which is taking my fancy. There is the X-Fi which does have Wi-fi but looking around and the more I think about it, this isn't somethings thats a priority.

Will hunt around in the sales and see whats about!

I'm selling my iTouch 8GB First Gen(potentially) and going to put the money towards a brand new MP3 Player - question is, I'm not sure what to get. Do I go for another iTouch?? - Probably not - feel like a change and that goes for iPod's too.

I was wondering if anyone is using anything which isn't from the iPod range or has any recommendations?? I'm looking to spend a maximum of £150 with at least 8GB Memory and wi-fi would be a bonus!

You running a PC?

Archived