Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Someone find me a laptop for £300ish.

What would I do without you nerds? :P

Found a Dell with better specs and a 500GB hard drive instead.

You're awesome.

Offer ends tommorow though so I better get paid enough tonight (pay day) otherwise I'll be well bummed out.

Does it have the same video card as me? hd4570?

The Dell will be ok, but as soon as the warranty runs out it will go wrong :P

With Dells, if one thing goes wrong it's mega expensive to replace. Their parts of specifically made so that you fix / get replaced you have to go to Dell to get it done. These are the only people that can do it = very expensive.

I'll buy insurance on it once the years warranty is coming to an end.

I ordered it just a few minutes ago anyway, a lovely looking Dell Inspiron 1545, almost popped for an ice blue cover but £29 was a bit much. Can't wait for it now, I've been after my own laptop for absolutely ages, I'll be able to run FM like a beast for the first time in yeeeeeeaaaaarrrrs, woooo!!

Got my eye on this at the minute but I've been told Acer aren't the greatest.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-15-6-inch-Bat...6759&sr=8-1

It's my best option at the moment but then again I don't know too much about the inner workings other than it's decent in the 3 areas I mentioned.

Weve got an Acer and its bloody amazing.... 1TB hard drive and 22" widescreen monitor with Windows 7 for £420 - am dead chuffed with it to be honest. :thumbup:

EDIT just realised your after a laptop.. ours is a PC but the make is sound IMO :dunno:

Weve got an Acer and its bloody amazing.... 1TB hard drive and 22" widescreen monitor with Windows 7 for £420 - am dead chuffed with it to be honest. :thumbup:

EDIT just realised your after a laptop.. ours is a PC but the make is sound IMO :dunno:

That really doesn't say anything about whether it's amazing or not lol:P

Archived