Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ford Super Sunday

Lappy and general 'Puter experts

I've been looking at THIS at PC World.

Now obviously I don't want to rush into the decision, especially as i'm spending £500 of my hard earnt student money, so just wondering whether you could advise me as to whether this is indeed good or not

Ta :D

EDIT: I'm a heavy video watcher, so something that is capable of streaming and playing videos if good, so if this is 'm not sure!

Make sure you have a good look at its keyboard and try it out. Sony Vaio's have a strange layout with raised keys with fairly large gaps between them. Personally I hate them and can't get used to the layout, other people (usually with sausage-like fingers!) seem to love 'em. All a matter of personal preference, tbh.

I'll let others, who are far more qualified than me, give their opinions on the spec. :thumbup:

I've been looking at THIS at PC World.

Now obviously I don't want to rush into the decision, especially as i'm spending £500 of my hard earnt student money, so just wondering whether you could advise me as to whether this is indeed good or not

Ta :D

EDIT: I'm a heavy video watcher, so something that is capable of streaming and playing videos if good, so if this is 'm not sure!

Will you be playing any games on it? Video editing?

Or just Youtube, word processing etc? If so, this one looks fine. Decent core 2 duo, Win 7, 4gb ram, good hd screen and can play games like FM2010 fine. Plus its £399 so saving ya self 100 quid.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/175974#

Archived