Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Placebo

Fifa 10 - January Transfer Window Update: Have your say!

Fryatt should be more like a 72, with much more pace. Weale is better than a 61. Hobbs is better than Brown who is a 68, so Hobbs should be at least a 68 IMO. There is no way Neilson is one of our best players, and he is like a high-60, when he should be around a 58. His long-throw is over exaggerated by a mile.

Also, Morrison is better than his rating says. He is better than Neilson, at least a 64.

Fryatt should be more like a 72, with much more pace. Weale is better than a 61. Hobbs is better than Brown who is a 68, so Hobbs should be at least a 68 IMO. There is no way Neilson is one of our best players, and he is like a high-60, when he should be around a 58. His long-throw is over exaggerated by a mile.

Also, Morrison is better than his rating says. He is better than Neilson, at least a 64.

Adding to this, if you place Neilson at centre back why does he become a 70/71?

You're thinking of Ultimate Team, it's not the same.

So when is the update put then?

also, dunno if this has been said but i think andy king should be about 66/67 overall and fryatt should be about 70/71

So when does this update come out?
So when is the update put then?

Like the first post says, mid Feb ;)

also, dunno if this has been said but i think andy king should be about 66/67 overall and fryatt should be about 70/71

Sounds about right.

... Berner should be around a 64-65 instead of a 62 i think, especially if Neilson is a 69. He's one of our solid defenders, and is also good attacking. Weale should be much better than a 61. He puts in good performances consistently.

Also, DJ Campbell is on loan to Blackpool. Nicky Adams is on loan to Leyton Orient. Tom Parkes is on loan to Burton Albion. Paul Dickov has been released, Rowe-Turner has gone to Torquay i think. And Verma should be in our squad, along with loan signing Bruce, and Solano.

... Berner should be around a 64-65 instead of a 62 i think, especially if Neilson is a 69. He's one of our solid defenders, and is also good attacking. Weale should be much better than a 61. He puts in good performances consistently.

Also, DJ Campbell is on loan to Blackpool. Nicky Adams is on loan to Leyton Orient. Tom Parkes is on loan to Burton Albion. Paul Dickov has been released, Rowe-Turner has gone to Torquay i think. And Verma should be in our squad, along with loan signing Bruce, and Solano.

Berner and Weale are both higher than last time around, Neilson is lower.

None of those are official from EA though?

It only takes one link / Facebook group to say it and then other web sites will re-post such information.

I'm not saying you're wrong though... just possible explanations.

None of those are official from EA though?

It only takes one link / Facebook group to say it and then other web sites will re-post such information.

I'm not saying you're wrong though... just possible explanations.

Yes that is true but the Facebook group is the official EA Fifa page and also EA sports workers have been directing people on the official forums to that site, so it's legit and just to clarify it http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-10...fer-update.html

• 3 weeks later...

Archived