Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Placebo

Fifa 10 - January Transfer Window Update: Have your say!

Cheers mate

Are you sure this can be done offline but wouldn't it require a wireless connecton or a form of connection to transmit the data?

Oh that kind of offline, sorry not possible, only way would be if you do it on someone else's 360 then copy the file to the memory card or such.

Has the manager mode bug been fixed that made it crash during the career at a certain point and never being able to get past that point? Or is just transfer updates and player ratings that have changed?

Covered in first post, squad update only, sadly :(

I received an update from my EA handler, basically the Alex Bruce loan raised the squad to 31, 30 is the cutoff for the Championship unfortunately, this moved Yann to 31 and he got cutoff, obviously they should have checked and instead put a much lesser quality player in the 31st place, sadly in the hectic activity prior to the update being finalised this didn't happen, there's is nothing that's possible to do, I understand it sucks completely to have such a player missing from your squad, the best I can suggest is you create him as your manager mode VP, at least then he can have a real face ;)

Poor Yann he doesn't score a goal and gets shafted by EA!

Another thing that could be done is just make him in create a player not the VP one, would be just the same really.. Just need his stats to make him, maybe we all could chip in there and get Yann back in Fifa..

Either that or we all just get on with it haha

Poor Yann he doesn't score a goal and gets shafted by EA!

Another thing that could be done is just make him in create a player not the VP one, would be just the same really.. Just need his stats to make him, maybe we all could chip in there and get Yann back in Fifa..

Either that or we all just get on with it haha

That's a good idea, tomorrow I'll reset my squads to default and post his stats so you can create him.

I received an update from my EA handler, basically the Alex Bruce loan raised the squad to 31, 30 is the cutoff for the Championship unfortunately, this moved Yann to 31 and he got cutoff, obviously they should have checked and instead put a much lesser quality player in the 31st place, sadly in the hectic activity prior to the update being finalised this didn't happen, there's is nothing that's possible to do, I understand it sucks completely to have such a player missing from your squad, the best I can suggest is you create him as your manager mode VP, at least then he can have a real face ;)

I know it's not your fault, but that's a joke.

Wouldn't have happened if it was Rooney being dropped from Man Utd!

No squad file can correct the error?

So in place of Yann we get Alex bloody Bruce.

Archived