Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Mass Effect 2

lol you say that far too much. I doubt it will, although it will fantastic. afternoon is booked off as I might try and get a copy from the dodgy games shop in Ashby, Friday is also booked off. Happy days.

Is that Extreme Games by any chance?

Saving my money for Bioshock 2 and BF:BC2. This does look good but i think its over hyped.

Bioshock 2 - completion time of 10 hours. Max.

Mass Effect 2 - completion time of 35 hours. Min.

As good as Bioshock will be, and it will be good, the time you could spend getting involved in the Mass Effect universe surely justifies a day one purchase.

The over-hyped title is going to FFXIII if the early reviews are anything to go by. It's only getting 80s scores.

As good as Bioshock will be, and it will be good, the time you could spend getting involved in the Mass Effect universe surely justifies a day one purchase.

The over-hyped title is going to FFXIII if the early reviews are anything to go by. It's only getting 80s scores.

So i take it that you have completed Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2 then ? And not just looked at the reviews?

I have played Mass effect 1 and Bioshock 1 and Mass effect wasn't that good. Bioshock was awesome compaired to mass effect.

I know that this is the new one, but how do they know the Completion time of Bioshock ? It has multiplayer aswell so that adds even more time to it.

Reviews are crap these days they get paid to give good reviews.

Is that Extreme Games by any chance?

Yeah.

Dodgey was probable a bit of an over statement, they just sell popular games a day or two before their release date. Someone told me they nearly got in some hot water for selling a load of copies of COD day before release.

So i take it that you have completed Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2 then ? And not just looked at the reviews?

I have played Mass effect 1 and Bioshock 1 and Mass effect wasn't that good. Bioshock was awesome compaired to mass effect.

I know that this is the new one, but how do they know the Completion time of Bioshock ? It has multiplayer aswell so that adds even more time to it.

Reviews are crap these days they get paid to give good reviews.

One of the dev interviews. The dev said it will take around 10 hours.

Pretty standard for a single player experience, in the main they all weigh in at about 10 hours.

If reviews are crap these days then how can you possibly refute a set of 51 of them which give Mass Effect 2 a mean score of 96%?

96% here

I guess it's down to opinions. Mass Effect was one of the best story driven games ever made, Bioshock held up pretty well too. But the endings of both games - poles apart.

Definately loses points for (again) having some extremely bad and cheesy voice actors.

Bioware have done it again.

You think you've seen the best from them and then they just raise the bar once again.

It started with Baldur's Gate, it evolved into Neverwinter Nights, Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire, Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

Mass Effect 2 in comparison to these is about as close to perfection as you can get.

This game is superb. Anyone and everyone with a 360 needs to get it. PS3 owners need to buy a 360 and play it.

It's brilliant. Can't find a single fault with it.

Get it now. :thumbup:

I'm gonna try and do all the side quests, time to get a bottle of Brandy for this medic woman.

Also is it wrong that I'm picking all the flirtatious things to say so I can potentially shag all the women? :whistle: I'm currently after that PA near the Interactive Map.

Archived