Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Mass Effect 2

No had chance to play this yet as i had the open disc error thing.

Fixed it though this morning. Opened my box, and tightened the screw thing to adjust the laser. Works perfect now. Seemed my laser had lost alignment. I updated my firmwire while i was at it.

Just finished the 'horizon' mission. I've got this beauty on a 'veteran' setting now and the last mission was tricky in parts. It's definately more of a challenge than the normal setting. There's also 'hardcore' and 'insanity'. Insanity is tied up with 75G I think. It's going to be a tough nut to crack to unlock all the achievements.

Still, I'm on a roll after 1000G on AC2, so I'll stick at it. :thumbup:

Anyone got these X rated videos up and running on it yet? lol

The woman on the normandy is hard work. She keeps saying the same thing over and over again!

Tell me about it! I'm chatting up every woman on the ship, including Jack and I'm getting nothing.

You can change the difficulty settings whenever you like. Just go into the options screen and gameplay and change it from there. :thumbup:

Anyone got these X rated videos up and running on it yet? lol

The woman on the normandy is hard work. She keeps saying the same thing over and over again!

Ah I didn't know that, have had it on normal been a bit of a breeze thus far to be honest. Although given the small amount of time I've had to play this since it's release thats probably a good thing, might leave it on normal until Saturday when I've nothing and no one to worry about all weekend.

EDIT: Are you seriously getting nowhere with the ladies?? Miranda is about to crack on mine, and Jack has asked me if I want to nail her (said no, text book) The idea is to go back inbetween missions. I'm guessing they don't give it up until you've adavanced the story to before the last mission like Mass Effect.

I can't believe I'm discussing pulling virtual women on a computer game :doh:

Its funny how the 360 is so weak that it needs 2 discs to fit the game on lol

Tbh there isn't a PS3 game out there that looks any better than this. Despite being made on supposed 'inferior hardware'.

But then I read earlier today that the source code for this game is transferable to PS3, similar to that with the original Bioshock.

Although I wouldn't worry about that, we're talking of about a years time scale for this to happen, and it'll be a crap port anway. :giggle:

Also read that FFXIII is shipping on 3 discs. Now if PS3 owners can only brag about the fact that games come on single discs, despite the advanced technology contained within the machine, then quite frankly lol.

And goodbye.

lol

Amazing game. The reviews are totally justified.

I loved Mass Effect 1, depite it's flaws, but the sequel is pretty much perfection. Well done to Bioware for taking all of the criticism on board and then acting on it!

I am pretty close to the end of my first run through as a Renegade Shepard (soldier). Had my wicked way with Jack too, very nice. ;-)

I will no doubt start again immediately upon completion and play through as a Paragon character with a different class. It's THAT good.

Any one evolved a power yet :unsure: all my mates seem to have this achievement but I don't.

Currently attempting to complete all the squads side missions and need to recruit one more member of crewe. That and scanning planets for missions and resources to be able to implement the thousand odd upgrades I can't afford :-/.

How do you evolve a power? I try and upgrade everything in that aliens office but there aren't any power options :S

Press start, then go to the squad tab, in their are all you can assign points to your powers. Just get one bar full then you'll get the achievement :)

What a great improvement over the first one this game is, absolutely incredible and looks stunning. Taking my time with it, about 22 hours so far and still need to recruit the justicar and assassin, could be a while till i go get them. Will definitely be getting another play through soon.

I spent an hour and a half going through a side mission I stumbled across scanning some planet. Got 50G for finishing that off. At the time I was trying to do the Miranda side mission. This mission I did isn't even listed on ign yet. The game is HUGE.

14 hours in and I only have half of my squad. This is going to take hours and tbh, it can take as long as it wants. It's a pleasure to play through the game.

Everything in this game is right on the button. It's superb.

At this rate, Bioshock 2 is going to have to wait about a month. I'm hooked on this.

It will take a lot to top this game this year. It's going to be up there, that's for sure.

Archived