Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Mass Effect 2

Just finished the game with my renegade soldier. WOW! Epic ending. Not gonna spoil anything for anyone though, even though everyones ending can be very different. Took about 32 hours and I did all the loyalty missions for my squad. I didn't do every side quest and didn't scan every planet so it could have taken even longer.

Gonna start another game now as a paragon adept. :yesyes:

Finally finished it at 5 o'clock this morning, good old 9 and a half hour session. What a fantastic game, been absolutely hook. Only had 6 plays of this game but hit 32 hours already. Ending is absolutely incredible and got me wanting more. Still probably a year and a half to go till the third installment :( definitely gonna play this a few more times through yet through.

Just about to get the Reaper IFF thing, did every side mission this afternoon and have turned it off for a bit.

Played about 25/26 hours on it, I'm a level 22 Vanguard and I don't even have all my team yet! Hopefully there's still quite some time to go, although I've been on disk 2 for a while now and am expecting it to end pretty soon :(

Still no luck with the ladies, Miranda's meant to be popping by when it's quiet but who knows when that'll be? :P

After a mad weekend session finished this last night, having done all squad loyalty rubbish including the downloadable dude. Although I need to do the Suicide Mission again as not everyone made it (made a silly choice and one of them ended up carking it as a result)

Scanning some planets now for that achievement now.

Will probably stop playing this when Bioshock comes out tomorrow now though, for a bit at least.

I know the question has been asked before but it was answered in riddles.

I want to play this, will I understand it without playing the first. I have money for one game and I'm not sure what to spend it on, I may just leave it until I can afford both in a pack for the same money if it's crucial.

I know the question has been asked before but it was answered in riddles.

I want to play this, will I understand it without playing the first. I have money for one game and I'm not sure what to spend it on, I may just leave it until I can afford both in a pack for the same money if it's crucial.

It wasn't answered in riddles at all.

You will UNDERSTAND it

You will get MORE FROM IT if you play the first one.

Quite simple.

They're shooters but the story really makes the game. There's loads of short cut scenes and you have the option of what to say in them, making you good (paragon) or bad (renegade) which in turn affect what the ending is like. The side quests also give you the option of being good or bad, if someone asks you to steal something and you do it then you'll get renegade points and if you help someone in need then you'll get paragon points.

You can upgrade weapons and armour and stuff too making your battles a little easier. It's a really good game. The first one takes about an hour before it really gets going but ME2 is great from the get go.

Buy it now!

They're shooters but the story really makes the game. There's loads of short cut scenes and you have the option of what to say in them, making you good (paragon) or bad (renegade) which in turn affect what the ending is like. The side quests also give you the option of being good or bad, if someone asks you to steal something and you do it then you'll get renegade points and if you help someone in need then you'll get paragon points.

You can upgrade weapons and armour and stuff too making your battles a little easier. It's a really good game. The first one takes about an hour before it really gets going but ME2 is great from the get go.

Buy it now!

Sounds quite interesting, you can customise your character aswell or something cant you?

Think you may have just sold it to me, gonna go get it in a bit I reckon.

You have a 360, you get this game. It's as simple as that.

There's no need to think about it. Just get it.

lol

I got it, considering its 2 or 3 years old the graphics are incredible, the cut scenes are like the best part of the game so far cus of it

Finding it quite hard though, might whack the difficulty down, but I am enjoying it alot

• 3 weeks later...

Almost 30 hours in now. Finally got all the companions and done their missions. Done anomoly missions as I've scanned planets. Have pretty much 100% on all solar systems now and have got quite flirtatious with Tali.

Not even touched the Omega relay yet.

This game is massive.

Unfortunately I didn't gain that Aussie bird's loyalty, so it's hard going with that one. Tough nut to crack. :giggle:

Quality game though.

Almost 30 hours in now. Finally got all the companions and done their missions. Done anomoly missions as I've scanned planets. Have pretty much 100% on all solar systems now and have got quite flirtatious with Tali.

Not even touched the Omega relay yet.

This game is massive.

Unfortunately I didn't gain that Aussie bird's loyalty, so it's hard going with that one. Tough nut to crack. :giggle:

Quality game though.

Kelly 'likes' me  :whistle:

I'm doing a quick playthrough first for Storyline (it's addictive) and then I'm going for an in depth adventure through the game.

Got this for £20 from Gamestation second hand and got a new copy of the first one for a fiver, good stuff.

Archived