Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

MAG

I'll be getting it I think, I'm fascinated by the idea of playing on a team of 128 people.

Been looking forward to MAG for ages. I think it'll be amazing, It looks good in the trailers, and could even push MW2 out of the way.

Without a really could internet connection MAG is more likely to be LAAAAAAAG!

The servers are hosted by Sony, Been told by many friends that it's smoother than Modern Warfare 2, without no hostmigration, lag or random disconnection :P

I am so shit at this game - I can't sort out my shooting for toffee and keep ending up hiding behind something afraid to move. I then either get killed by a stray bullet as I pop my head up, or go for the glory all shooting all running spree and end up going down big time.

Any tips on how to improve? Anyone like some cannon foder to join their army ranks - I'll can create a nice killing myself diverson for your army.

Just seems like there is too much going on, I can't kill more than 1 person before being shot from behind or sniped.

You sound as shit as i am - but I managed to get a 3 kill streak tonight. Try going with the snipper equipment, find somewhere to hide but with a decent view of open land and pick off the few people wondering about in front you.

Archived