Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Which browser?

Finding Firefox very unreliable and memory hungry with Internet Explorer annoying prone to crashing, as well as losing my page when it does. Is Google Chrome actually worth a try or is it too new and riddled with bugs?

I use chrome, I like it. It's faster and more secure and I get to have a pretty skin. lol

It was always inevitable that the more popular Firefox got, the more of the market share it got, the more targeted by hackers it'd be. Sad reality of the browser world is you need to keep getting the latest "indie" browsers to minimalize the problems, I guess.

been using chrome for a couple of weeks and i love it . one of the best options is the incognito window which doesnt keep any history of surfing :blush:

only problems ive had with it is some sites dont support it yet but im sure they will catch up soon

Must admit I've been trying Chrome for a couple of days and it's bloody impressive.

Doesn't crash like Firefox does and doesn't freeze like Internet Explorer. The only problem I've found so far is that it's relatively new and therefore some sites and apps don't support it yet, but for normal day to day stuff it's pretty excellent to be honest.

Archived