Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Poakey

Bioshock 2

Can I Run it! Will tell you:

Can you Run it!

I ran that... It gave me green ticks all round despite my specs apparently being LOWER that the specs listed (ie it said Amthlon 64 3600+ (I have 3000+) and gave me a green tick) :blink:

But you will at least be pleased to know Phube that I now own a Wii... shame there's so few truly good games. A hand full of GREAT games I grant, but the rest are crap. Not everyone implement's the Wii's novel control systems well. :cry:

finished it already it's good but it's on the short side

This is what concerns me.

It would appear to be "more of the same", although not particularly a bad thing, a tad disappointing considering what a masterpiece the original was when released a few years back.

I will get this, but not at £40. It'll be half price by May.

This is what concerns me.

It would appear to be "more of the same", although not particularly a bad thing, a tad disappointing considering what a masterpiece the original was when released a few years back.

I will get this, but not at £40. It'll be half price by May.

....to be fair the multiplayer, whilst probably not as good as COD or battlefield, has it's own merits and adds alot to the game.

It's like Mass Effect as well in a way, if you take your time to explore every map, max out research look for diarys, play it on hard etc it's going to take alot longer, go straight through it it'll be over inside 10 hours.

But you will at least be pleased to know Phube that I now own a Wii... shame there's so few truly good games. A hand full of GREAT games I grant, but the rest are crap. Not everyone implement's the Wii's novel control systems well. :cry:

the wii is a fairly good console but i hate how arcadey the games feel, absolutely ruined COD for me and i see no reason as to why , if it's released on the wii, BS2 will be different.

If you have anything worth trading in, get it traded in quick. GAME are doing an extra 20% on trade-ins.

I got £24 for AC2 today :o

So I got Bioshock 2 off the shelf and the guy said we have a pre-owned 'never out of its wrapper' copy of it. Do you want that one? :o:o

So I went for that and Bioshock cost me a total of £13.99. lol

Result.

:thumbup:

I got bioshock 2 for £29.99 from amazon think the price has gone back up now though:)

This is a really good game really enjoying it! When people say its more of the same, how can they change it anyway? It's in the same city so not that much can be changed...

Whacked this on at the hard setting from the off.

Constantly looking for ammo and health packs from everything in an effort to stay alive. This feels more like a survival game than anything else. Constantly out of cash as well buying the eve hypos.

A decent game, yes more of the same, but in some ways not a bad thing.

The hacking system is naff though. They should have kept it the same or gone for something like in ME2.

In comparison to the other game though, the splicers were not at all a match for a big daddy, so why is it in this game, they appear to be much more of a threat? The balance of it is off.

Ok so I'm being fussy, but it's not the best release of this year taking other titles into account.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived