Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Bristol Post Match 1-1

1-1.

Could easily have been a win and sounded like another decent performance. I did say 5 points from this, Plymouth and Donny would be a decent return. Let's hope we can get that before the Unmentionables arrive in Leicester.

Guest DavidJCW

That was a really good chance for us to move clear of the chasing pack tonight and we've blown it... never mind, at least we salvaged a point. :D

Onwards and upwards! :scarf:

It looked like bloody typical Leicester City after Bristol City scored that 1-0 in the 91st, but I'm more than glad we scraped that point.

We didn't deserve to win, missed the best chances yet a loss wouldn't have done this mediocre, but battling performance justice.

In all honesty, I can but imagine the batteries were a bit low with two games played within four days in succession. So, fairplay to the lads for trying.

At least we've maintained our 95-year old unbeaten record at Ashton Gate. :thumbup:

Lucky. That's what we got. But hey, another point more to distance ourselves from the 7th place in the league and still one game in hand in comparison to our immediate competitors.

Gotta win at Plymouth now, though.

because as you say our play off hopes would have been over as we'd have plunged to, erm, sixth, instead of remaining, erm, sixth

That was said out of pure anger, quite stupidly too.

I'm disappointed we didnt get all three points with Gallagher and Waghoen missing great chances, and Oakley hitting the post.

I think NP left the Dany substitution a bit late though, but overall it must be a point gained.

Oh and Forest did us a favour too.

Katie Prices's.

Like many an Unmentionable, it's a massive twat.

Apparently there is a tattoo of a pink heart or elephant where the pubes should be (not that I have seen the video or anything)!!

Anyway good point. Possibly could have been 3 but the performance again sounded positive.

Could easily have won by the sound of it but so relieved we didnt lose

Was starting the post match thread an alternative to a "Pearson Out" thread that may have ensued thanks to the "useless twats"conceding that late goal, which, in your opinion, would have cost of any chance of making the Play Offs?!?!

Goon.

For the record, not a bad performance, could have gone either way, a decent point in my opinion.

would of took a point before the game so pretty pleased, dont get me wrong came in a stange fashion but thats football for you! on wards and upwards loving where we are in the league and hope we can get some solid performances in over the next couple of weeks and carry on a push towards the play offs! :scarf:

Guest nathan.
That was said out of pure anger, quite stupidly too.

I'm disappointed we didnt get all three points with Gallagher and Waghoen missing great chances, and Oakley hitting the post.

I think NP left the Dany substitution a bit late though, but overall it must be a point gained.

Oh and Forest did us a favour too.

Mr Fickle :thumbup:

Archived