Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Bristol Post Match 1-1

Bristol City let in a late late goal again. I was relieved that Dyer scored 20 seconds later, but couldn't help to giggle at Bristol City letting in a stoppage time goal once again. It's comical.

Id have taken a draw at the start, tough away game!

Listened to it on the radio, then when we conceded my brother told me to switch it off cause its "good luck" when were not listening. Put it on about a minute or two later and were level! Think I should stop listening to commentary, better luck as I didnt listen to Scunny and Blackpool match properly, and we WON! :)

Gotta win at Plymouth now, though.

Lets knock getting ahead of ourselves on the head. It would be a disaster if we went up and as it is, we are performing way above what we should be. Im all for positivity but all this talk about how we should be doing better is crazy. Lets not expect too much and go down the road of no patience like most other fans

Well from watching Soccer Special it seemed (to John Salako) that it was an even game with us creating some chances (a positive given some recent away performances) and we were worth a point.

We've moved a point further ahead of Sheffield Utd and not gone further behind Cardiff and Swansea, so all-in-all not too bad.

Was starting the post match thread an alternative to a "Pearson Out" thread that may have ensued thanks to the "useless twats"conceding that late goal, which, in your opinion, would have cost of any chance of making the Play Offs?!?!

Goon.

For the record, not a bad performance, could have gone either way, a decent point in my opinion.

Like I have just said I made that comment rather stupidly out of anger. The results have mostly gone our way tonight and is a point gained.

I think if we took a further 4 points from Plymouth and Donny we would have had a very good week.

That was said out of pure anger, quite stupidly too.

I'm disappointed we didnt get all three points with Gallagher and Waghoen missing great chances, and Oakley hitting the post.

I think NP left the Dany substitution a bit late though, but overall it must be a point gained.

Oh and Forest did us a favour too.

I think we all have to remember that the only thing predictable about this Championship season is its unpredictability. So many teams go on a little run, then go into freefall. Donny and dare I say it Derby are on a roll at the moment. Our position has been remarkably static, ranging from about 3rd to 9th all season. If we'd just played our 46th game, we'd have made the play offs, which would be remarkable. And I just have a feeling we might have a nice little run not that far away.......

Win your home games and draw your away's.

Fantastic courage to get back in to the game, hopefully nobody left!

Sounded like we should of won but glad we keep this little unbeaten run going.

Lets knock getting ahead of ourselves on the head. It would be a disaster if we went up and as it is, we are performing way above what we should be. Im all for positivity but all this talk about how we should be doing better is crazy. Lets not expect too much and go down the road of no patience like most other fans

Why? :dunno:

Gutted. Why the fook do we need to go behind for us to fuvking score?

How would you have felt if we were 1-0 up and they scored in injury time, straight after we had?

I'm not bothered. A well deserved point i'd say.

Must of been quality celebrations, Dyer getting booked in the process as well.

Sounds a similar celebration to Hereford away last season. The goal sounded quite good, espeecially as Stringer didnt seem to think that Dyer was going to shoot let alone have a chance.

Good sub made to bring Kermo on for the assist.

my god, you're right - let's just pray plymouth beat us----

Apparently there is a tattoo of a pink heart or elephant where the pubes should be (not that I have seen the video or anything)!!

Anyway good point. Possibly could have been 3 but the performance again sounded positive.

It's a heart, I've seen the picture, shes standing in a telephone box, with her baps out aswell.

Your a pillock. It would be a disaster? You sound like a nuke will be dropped on the walkers if we go up. And how are you for positivity? The worst post i've ever read on this site, Even worse than 90% of my posts and they are bad.

Archived