Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Bristol Post Match 1-1

I got back from this not long ago.

Like people have already said we definitely had the first half and Bristol had the second.

I was hoping for a win just so I could get back at my mates but I thought it would be a draw.

Quite happy with a point though :)

We had quite a few good chances that we should of just buried.

In the second half we were letting them come onto us too much! I didn't actually see their goal cuz there were too many people in the way so I can't really comment on that.

Dyer's goal was quite good though I have to say! :D He took his shirt off and did his celebration, but for a small sort of bloke he's got some muscles on him!! :wub:

Their fans were s*** though, they didn't make that much noise and my mate text me and told me that our fans were s*** even though it was 'just like a library.'

Just got back to my Bristol night stop. Was an up and down match, we should've had 2 or 3, but then I think we were lucky not to concede earlier. Dyer's finished looked brilliant from behind the goal too. Bristol fans were wankers, goading us on across two barriers and a load of meshing... On of them also got one of our lot chucked out for mooning them. Our lot were fantastic though, some good songs and the celebrations were crazy, shins covered in bruises after some random pulled me down in to the seats in front!

Great away night!

dyer is slowly but surely becoming less shite

Errr, not really! His goal was taken, but not well taken, he miskicked it as he got it out from underneath him, something he seems to do a lot. His celebration was a lot better, 10's for that, shirt off in with the crowd, fans heading for the exit pilling back to join in.

People shouldn't take our games in hand for granted.

Doncaster are a team we couldn't break down at the Walkers and Cardiff if they turn up could give us a Forest style pasting.

Agree with this, We could get rollocked twice.

But it's a nice thing to have.

Wow, what can I say.

I never believed you could experience such powerful contrasting emotions in the space of 60 seconds. Putting the pressure on looking for a winner, to going behind to an undeserved Bristol goal and the gutting feeling that brought, to equalising seconds later was immense.

I don't care whether we should have won, or what other results were, or whether radio listeners thought it was 'two points dropped'. In the circumstances of tonight at the time, I've never been happier that Leicester scored. It felt like a win.

Great day. Epic celebrations. Ermm, can't really be arsed to say anymore.

Although Nussul bringing Amyb towards our direction and randomly pointing is definitely the randomest moment of the season.

Nothing really random about it, was walking her back to her seat and she asked if there were any FTers around that I could put a 'face to a username' for her.

Never thought a shit draw away to a struggling team would feel so much like a win, crackin stuff.

People shouldn't take our games in hand for granted.

Doncaster are a team we couldn't break down at the Walkers and Cardiff if they turn up could give us a Forest style pasting.

Agreed. Doncaster seem to be pretty on it at the moment. I think we'll be lucky sneak a couple of cheeky points tbh.

Nothing really random about it, was walking her back to her seat and she asked if there were any FTers around that I could put a 'face to a username' for her.

Gettin your ting on before the ring's on?!? You sly old dog.

Decent away performance, but quality at the end, one of the most epic celebrations ever. :wub:

We both had chances to score, Oakley, Berner and King having our best.

Fans were a bit shit but perked up last 30 minutes, good bit of banter between us and the Bristol fans at times.

Archived