Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hairy

XBox Headsets

My lad wants a new headset for his XBox 360. Something about turtle beach? They are not cheap and could do with some guidance from you games please.

He main plays COD.

My brother had one of these, You can hear the noise that normally comes through the television, in your headset. His broke within a week, The speaking part of the headset went all fuzzy.

Turtle Beach are good to be fair, they allow you to hear every movement on COD, you could tell where someone is on the other side of the map i'm sure you can get into peoples parties and hear the other team talking on HTDM etc where as with a normal headset you wouldnt be able to do this.

I have a pair and they are good, if he plays games while you go to bed then it would be useful for you as there wouldn't be noise blaring out the TV lol. My mic on my pair has stopped working, I think the wire for it is broken, so it may be worth looking at wireless ones. Thats what I'll be doing if/when I get some more.

I'm using a wireless mic at the moment and you can't do anything without it picking up the noise, it's so sensetive it's untrue.

Archived