Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Best Co-op experience...

Me and my Bro-in-law often do some co-op gaming. Started way back with Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance on the PS2 (though way before that I can remember me and my brother pumping over £10 worth of 10ps into a Gauntlet machine in Thomas's). We've tried lots of different co-op games, CoD, MW, the whole Halo series, including ODST, but I still think the best has to be Resident Evil 5. We didn't just play that through, we unlocked every last little thing and never got bored of it! You can't beat a bit of zombie blasting and indeed we are currently going through RE: Darkside Chronicles, which is far more fun than it has any right to be!

Anyone got any other recommendations? Excluding MMO's here... I have enough fun being Evil Janet and my other toons in City of Villains as it is. :whistle:

villainssigsmallbn2.jpg

Me and my Bro-in-law often do some co-op gaming. Started way back with Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance on the PS2 (though way before that I can remember me and my brother pumping over £10 worth of 10ps into a Gauntlet machine in Thomas's). We've tried lots of different co-op games, CoD, MW, the whole Halo series, including ODST, but I still think the best has to be Resident Evil 5. We didn't just play that through, we unlocked every last little thing and never got bored of it! You can't beat a bit of zombie blasting and indeed we are currently going through RE: Darkside Chronicles, which is far more fun than it has any right to be!

Anyone got any other recommendations? Excluding MMO's here... I have enough fun being Evil Janet and my other toons in City of Villains as it is. :whistle:

villainssigsmallbn2.jpg

Left 4 Dead, wish me mates would get a wriggle on and get into the 2nd.

it's ace. Or Rock Band

Army Of Two.

Now you see, we played Army of Two... and it is really good, but some times the camera angles were annoying and often enemies would seem to be able to shoot around corners or through solid objects.

Archived