Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

The Festival Thread.

Wow. Absolutely pissed that.

Bet Mr Flair's gutted.

Absolutely sickening mate, literally had £2 entered in but thought better of it, that would have paid for 3 weeks in Thailand that i'm struggling to find the minerals for.

Hideous.

My mate had a tenner forecast on binocular and kyber, what will that get in back?

Absolutely sickening mate, literally had £2 entered in but thought better of it, that would have paid for 3 weeks in Thailand that i'm struggling to find the minerals for.

Hideous.

My mate had a tenner forecast on binocular and kyber, what will that get in back?

I make it about £800 quid, but I could well be wrong.

Hideous.

£715.80

Quality effort !!

Well £3 up on my little lucky 15 each way bet isn't a bad start I suppose, but it could have been so much better! (two places, Dunguib and Somersby and one win with Binocular)

Quite proud that I managed to pick a winner myself, just a shame I didn't put a proper bet on. Can't imagine I will do that tomorrow so any tips for tomorrows races? Normally there's a day of hurt for the bookies so will that be tomorrow?

Forpadydeplasterer - A P Mccoy @ 10/1 in the Queen Mother Stakes...

didn't a few us win a lot of money on this guy last year thanks to one of Bert's tips? And can Bert (or anyone in the know) tell me whether it's worth another punt?

You've got to back it just because!

Tough ask with Big Bucks running though. Defo worth an each-way shot imo.

Forecast/Tricasts - noticed these were mentioned and I understand that you predict two or three horses to finish first, second and or third respectively (or for those two or three to finish in the those positions regardless of order) but how do you understand what the odds are and what you could win?

Forecast/Tricasts - noticed these were mentioned and I understand that you predict two or three horses to finish first, second and or third respectively (or for those two or three to finish in the those positions regardless of order) but how do you understand what the odds are and what you could win?

A straight forecast (1st and 2nd in that order)will cost you one bet a reverse forecast (1st and 2nd in any order) will cost you two bets.

A tricast (1st 2nd 3rd in that order) will cost you one bet a combination tricast (1st 2nd 3rd in any order) will cost you six bets.

Hmmmm thinking Master Minded E/W, but seeing what happened to Dunguib yesterday, i'm worried.

I'll be having Forpadydeplasterer E/W who is in the same race.

1st race is tough one to pick, Think i'll be giving that one a miss, if I had to pick i'd be looking at Fabalu.

Any tips anyone? I'm desperate today! :giggle:

The bookies must be making a fortune so far, only one favourite has won over the first 10 races.

Sickening isn't it?

I've decided to oppose Master Minded...I can't afford enough to bet on it to make it worthwhile.

SO, as i'm not on it, a second favourite will be added to the stats, Get £££'s on it lads. :rolleyes:

Sickening isn't it?

I've decided to oppose Master Minded...I can't afford enough to bet on it to make it worthwhile.

SO, as i'm not on it, a second favourite will be added to the stats, Get £££'s on it lads. :rolleyes:

I was going to go with Master minded as Ruby's fell twice today and something tells me it might not be his day. Just done a small e/w on Forpadydeplasterer.

Sickening isn't it?

Thank fuck I opposed Master Minded, I was seriously concidering placing a huge bet on it but could let myself do it, and i'm so glad I didn't.

I had £5 E/W on Padydeplasterer, so finally got my first 'decent' win of £17.50, Gutted it'd didn't win, I'd have covered all my losses for the week if he'd won, but finally got a half decent win, my losses are still bad so far but looking better than they were.

Pady has just about kept my betting for the rest of the week alive.

Archived