Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

The Festival Thread.

10p Each Way Lucky 31 placed for potential return of £9966.89 £1758.89 £178.09 £40.97

1.30 Carlito Brigante 4/1 PLACED

2.05 Dee Ee Williams 25/1 PLACED

2.40 Quel Esprit 6/1

3.20 Imperial Commander 15/2 (e/w odds 1/4 places 1,2,3)

4.00 Baby Run 6/1 (e/w odds 1/4 places 1,2,3)

Probably turn out to be an Unlucky 31 <_<

Can't decide whether to play safe or do a silly one like Mon Mome @ 50/1 e/w

OK gone for Imperial Commander £5 e/w and Mon Mome £2.50 e/w.

Final bets of this year's Festival.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Imperial Commander has saved my festival, He has made profit for me!

I also had Denman E/W, so very happy.

Sad to see Kauto fall but I just didn't feel him, I didn't think he'd win, glad Ruby Walsh has remounted and Kauto is alright, still a Legend.

Regulars ont he forum will know how much of a fan I am over Imperial Commanfer and how much i've talked him up, I was worried i'd talke Imperial Commander up abit too much but obviously not, wonderful horse!

Guest Mee-9

As soon as McCoy tried to kick on round the corner, I knew IC would win. McCoy was all out, Brennan was cruising. Top ride.

Yeah, pushed Denman abit too early for me. Great run from Imperial Commander.

10p Each Way Lucky 31 placed for potential return of £9966.89 £40.97

1.30 Carlito Brigante 4/1 PLACED

2.05 Dee Ee Williams 25/1 PLACED

2.40 Quel Esprit 6/1

3.20 Imperial Commander 15/2 WON

4.00 Baby Run 6/1 WON

Probably turn out to be an Unlucky 31 <_<

What a day!

Dee Ee Williams £30

Imperial Commander £56.88

Mon Mome £33.75

Lucky 31 £40.97

What a day!

Dee Ee Williams £30

Imperial Commander £56.88

Mon Mome £33.75

Lucky 31 £40.97

Well done, Last day seems to have been the punters day, certainly on this forum anyway (As for the punters at the festival i'm not so sure when asked pretty much everyone seemed to be on Kauto Star - Be interesting how much profit the bookies have made this week, only losing big once this week on Big Bucks), I said on Wednesday night after having my first half decent win with Forpadydeplasterer I felt a change of luck coming and it seems that way, Thursday Albertas Run got me out of the shit and today has been a very good day too! Not my best festival i've had, probably my worst actually but i'm still in £30 profit for the week so very happy concidering I was at a £60 loss at 1 point this week.

I was saying to my mate yesterday even if i'd made a (small) loss within reason I wouldn't have minded because it's an amazing festival.

It's been an enjoyable Festival with pretty much every favourite there to be shot at.

Overall I placed bets totalling £61.60 with returns of £246.83. So a profit on the four days of £185.23.

I think I'll put all of that on tomorrow's random ten-team accy!!!

Now then, who are Cefn Druids playing?

After Mon Mome's showing today, I'm going to get on him quickly for the National.

• 11 months later...

Right then - this is coming up now, I've booked four days of for the festival and will look to get tickets to at least one of the days at the course.

So, does anyone with any tips for horses to look out for come the feast of racing and do any mods fancy updating the title to carry this thread on for the 2011 meeting?

Archived