Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Xbox connection problems

A friend of mine is having problems with his xbox live, its connected to the router by the wireless xbox adaptor however his connection is red, the xbox and router are next to each other, i've suggested using a enet cable and it's still the same problem.

Anyone had this problem before?

Reset the router mate,

Or

Turn off all other appliances that use the Router. ;)

I told him to reset the router, same problem he said all the appliances were off at the time of doing the find connection thingie from xbox when you connect to your router? it's connecting to xbox live but his connections always red..

A friend of mine is having problems with his xbox live, its connected to the router by the wireless xbox adaptor however his connection is red, the xbox and router are next to each other, i've suggested using a enet cable and it's still the same problem.

Anyone had this problem before?

:crylaugh: buy a PS3 :thumbup: No but seriously resetting the router will probably work.

WARNING: He will lose all router settings and will have to set up the ISP information and all. all over again.

Archived