Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

PS3 Freezers

Well lately when i have been going to play Fifa my PS3 has froze just after kick off so i can't play the game, i know its not the game as i tried my mates, and it can't be the PS3 lens as its reads and plays dvd's fine. So i'm stumped, anyone else got an idea of what it could be?

I had the same thing mate. It's your blu-ray player that's knackered I think. Ive just stumped up the cash to buy a new one and am gonna sell my old 60gb one on ebay as faulty. Can ususally pick up around 80 quid for a broken one.

Well lately when i have been going to play Fifa my PS3 has froze just after kick off so i can't play the game, i know its not the game as i tried my mates, and it can't be the PS3 lens as its reads and plays dvd's fine. So i'm stumped, anyone else got an idea of what it could be?

My brother had the same thing.

Go into game data on the XMB and delete the 'settings' file. Sorted. :scarf:

well i'll have a look in a min, but just another thing, it only freezers of fifa, my brother played COD Mod War 2 last night and that played soundly, but i'll try deleting the setting. Cheers

Archived