Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest DavidJCW

Reading Post Match

Another nugget of wisdom from the man who keeps changing his name and resetting his post count to continue to act like a nob on here.

Did you think that up yourself or did you get that from the highlights on Foxyplayer too?

Then you're more deluded than the fantasists who think we could have Gael Clichy or Patrice Evra keeping it tight down the left if only Pearson would see sense and drop McGivern.

lol

To the people that booed at the end of the game, was there really any need?

It isn't as if we played shocking they just got the better of us which I thought was undeserved.

Griffin should have walked for that incident, I didn't get a very good view of what actually happened to Jay Tabb so I can't really comment.

This threads a fvcking Jimmy Kebe group sex appreciation society

Fvck knows what would happen in the premiership against quality wingers

probably orgasms on an even bigger scale

As for McGiven he hasn't that bad. Kebbe got past him 5/6 times which he probably would have done against anyone. McGiven won a fair amount of the ball from him.

Agreed.

I really do think that McGivern is a centre back not a left back (remember the Sheffield United game when he slotted in at centre back). He did get beat by Kebe, but he'll perhaps beat a lot of full backs, but McGivern won just as much. It didn't help that the crowd were getting on his back which could have put him under pressure (enter Oakley...). He was nervous, but not poor and playing Powell at full back is ridiculas (although he did have a steady game at Barnsley).

The best bit of the night though, was going back home and having to stop on the M1 because a man was trying to jump of the bridge. Was ridiculas. We were directly near enough under the bridge.

Anyway, another game has gone, we still sit in a good position. Got some tough games coming up though, starting at Pride Park...

Just seen the goals on FoxesPlayer. The first goal was a disgrace. McGivern yet again beaten by a through ball where he goes sliding in and misses the ball. Then Weale and McGivern were a bunch of clowns trying to get back to stop Kebe, yet neither of them get anywhere near Kebe and it's a schoolboy goal to concede. Those defending McGivern can't even argue that he went to cover the line - if you look at his movement and position when the ball goes into the net he's about 3 yards in front of the line and it's absolutely woeful defending. He really is a disaster in every game and needs to be booted out asap.

Can't comment on the rest of the game but Nobby was pretty stupid in bringing down Church like that, although Morrison was beaten far too easily too.

You didn't mention the way Hobbs was easily skinned and how stupid Solano was for his tackle both were just as culpable in us losing the game.dunno.gif

It's not a case of defending McGivern it's just the self indulgent, self gratifying vilification of him. We've got the message we've seen him play we all know he's not great and I'm sure if Pearson had what he thought was a good alternative he'd use it but the continual hatefest serves no purpose other than to gratify the poster.

It's not a case of defending McGivern it's just the self indulgent, self gratifying vilification of him. We've got the message we've seen him play we all know he's not great and I'm sure if Pearson had what he thought was a good alternative he'd use it but the continual hatefest serves no purpose other than to gratify the poster.

Well said that man. I can only assume that those slagging McGivern off have self-esteem issues.

Archived