Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Google search - Redirecting.

When I do a google search using either the toolbar or going to google.com it comes back with the results, not every time but when I click on one of the results it redirects me to other site - Different search engines, different websites to what i've even search, e.t.c.

Also when I go on websites - I've only discovered the problem when going on Skybet.com it loads the Skybet website then the screen goes white asif it's loading a site but in the bar at the bottom off the page appears www.google-anayltics.com, and then it just stays a white page and asif the page is loading.

I've done a virus check, i've done a Spyware check, nothing has been found, anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it?

Thanking-you in advance for any help given!

When I do a google search using either the toolbar or going to google.com it comes back with the results, not every time but when I click on one of the results it redirects me to other site - Different search engines, different websites to what i've even search, e.t.c.

Also when I go on websites - I've only discovered the problem when going on Skybet.com it loads the Skybet website then the screen goes white asif it's loading a site but in the bar at the bottom off the page appears www.google-anayltics.com, and then it just stays a white page and asif the page is loading.

I've done a virus check, i've done a Spyware check, nothing has been found, anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it?

Thanking-you in advance for any help given!

It will be a virus. Same issue for me funnily enough. Google Chrome fails to load any pages at all, now using Firefox but getting the redirect on google.

Tried about 5 different spyware removers but none have worked. I think my problem was that I saw the virus start installing some crap on my computer so I powered off before it could finish. Probably just means that it half installed meaning it can't be removed easily, but has still done enough to fook my system up.

Try using MalwareBytes

D'ya know what DB11, I think the program you suggested has worked, I did a scan and it was by far the longest scan out of all the programs i've downloaded and used, it found 7 trojans, so I removed them and i've done a few searches using google and the results all seem to be going to the sites I want the links to go to, I've been on Skybet and it loads the page as normal, so it's looking good, I may come across problems but i'll just keep a look out as it stands it looks good though!

Thanks.

Archived