Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

World Cup 2010

Bought this today, played about 10ish games in the full world cup (So was in the qualification for the world cup) and the fucker freezes!) don't think I had Autosave on either but not sure - So partly my fault :banghead:

Apart from that, it seems a good game.

Bought this today, played about 10ish games in the full world cup (So was in the qualification for the world cup) and the fucker freezes!) don't think I had Autosave on either but not sure - So partly my fault :banghead:

Apart from that, it seems a good game.

It's a great game.

Just unfortunate that you own PS3 to play it on.

How do you score penaltys on this game?! :dunno:

Or is it just the fact i'm playing as England and as we all know the English don't do penalties.

I've had 3, Skyed 1 right over the bar, sent the other 2 wide.

How do you score penaltys on this game?! :dunno:

Or is it just the fact i'm playing as England and as we all know the English don't do penalties.

I've had 3, Skyed 1 right over the bar, sent the other 2 wide.

Do the tutorial, it helps.

Rented this yesterday, its a good game but still managed to beat Brazil playing as Jamaica on Legendary.

I think if you buy Fifa 2010 brand new within the first month of it coming out, you should be able to get this game half price as long as you keep the receipt.

Only played a handful of games so far but already love it! The slight tweaks from FIFA 10 make it all more fluid. The update of the penalty system.... genius!! Takes getting used to and takes a bit more skill than previous games. Had one shoot out that ended nil nil which was just ridiculous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Played the whole competition online and my mate was playing same time so our aim was to meet each other in the final. He out got to the final and so did i and we got to play each other with him just about edging it 1-0 but a really good way to end it well fun.

Archived