Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Gears Of War 3

What did you think of Game 2? I enjoyed it but only played it once as it was plagued with bugs. I'll make a promise now, to replay that game before the final one comes out.

I played it alot and never noticed any bugs? Well, not to think it was "plagued" anyways?

Did you read about the bugs on the forums? thats what happens to me with FM then i start noticing things!

pretty standard games.i don't understand the hype. i think the residual feeling of that mad world promo has a lot to do with it. very repetitive games.

its all about the online play for me with gears , i still play now

Gears belongs with the FPS genre, pedantry aside. As for why it's so great - if you've ever sat and played it on the couch with your buddy like splitscreen soldiers on the video game front line then you'll know exactly what the hype's about.

Who's the girly blonde that hands Dom a gun? And what's with Dom's face fungus?

• 10 months later...

Don't think that's right. Play has it down as 25/11/2011. :rolleyes: which is so far away I wouldn't rule out a further delay. Although I'd imagine they'll move heaven and earth to get it out before Xmas.

Love Gears still have Gears 2 and play it although I am woefully inconsistant online, brilliant one game cannon fodder the next, Level 64 now I think though! Single player is done on insane as is the downloadable deleted scene. Needless to say will be buying this!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been an avid gears fan since its release and was lucky to have a BETA key for the online GOW3 multiplayer. I really can't wait for this game to get released and I have 2 weeks off from friday but when it comes out I will be in dorset and back for a few days and then fly to germany for the week! God damn girlfriend getting in the way of a huge release.

I will be home for Forza 4, FIFA12, battlefield 3 and COD MW3!

Archived