Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

23 minutes ago, Daggers said:

TBH, I'd appreciate someone being able to regularly update me on whether I'm dead or not so I can work out if this is life or Hell.

*Especially when I find the daughter has put the heating on in August while the back door and upstairs windows are open.

Do something really bad. If you get told off, it’s probably not Hell..

23 minutes ago, MPH said:

Do something really bad. If you get told off, it’s probably not Hell..

I have, I’m not telling the wife. She won’t understand. She won’t believe I needed more lenses. And she doesn’t need to know what type of bow I’m getting either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

I have, I’m not telling the wife. She won’t understand. She won’t believe I needed more lenses. And she doesn’t need to know what type of bow I’m getting either.

my friends ex wife grew up in Belfast. Her dad was umm.. part of a local friendship group. He took her to see one of his friends and she went upstairs to use the toilet  and there next to a window on the landing  over looking the back door and back garden was what she now knows to be a crossbow. She was only 6 at the time. So she was just aiming it around and it went off. She obviously put it down straight away and off she went to the toilet and obviously didn’t say anything to anyone.. well it’s time to leave and as they are walking out the garden Dads friend notices a hole in his fence. Looks at the hole and looks over  the fence to see the neighbors cat pinned to the other side of the fence having clearly kicked it’s oxygen habit. No one knows what’s happened ( except Claire) and cat is quickly disposed of.  Technically no one told her off so maybe this is hell after all!

Edited by MPH

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

The bow of a ship?