Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

Errrrr Rincewind, you might want to take down that picture!

For what its worth, I don't find it funny but do not jump in all offended on others' behalf..... but if you insist on berating any creed/class/race/faith, maybe Muslims was an ill-informed choice?

You'd be better off picking on pacifistic luddites or harmless technophobes or generally any group of people without a) the potential to hurt you or b) internet access.

I doubt if Ken meant to offend, he probably didn't know what was written. I'm not sure myself, but I saw Musalman and thought maybe it could mean Muslim. If someone can give me a literal translation and it's offensive I'll take it down.

Edit; I've just had it translated. I've took it down.

Edited by Webbo

I doubt if Ken meant to offend, he probably didn't know what was written. I'm not sure myself, but I saw Musalman and thought maybe it could mean Muslim. If someone can give me a literal translation and it's offensive I'll take it down.

I'll make sure if I post up anything offensive to do it in a foreign language/unfamiliar script.

Thanks for the heads up. :P;)

I very much doubt he did know what it meant, but its a bit naive to post something up if you don't know - and I'm not sure ignorance would be accepted as an excuse as his state owned flat is consumed by the flames of Allah's wrath.

Take it down if it's offensive. It was the picture not the text. TBH I thought of policemen not Muslims. It was on Facebook so thought it OK. Apologies to any Muslims on here that were offended.

Edited by Rincewind

I can't give you an accurate translation and the literal one doesn't quite make sense:

More muslims on the tram in Switzerland

[PICTURE]

Cunning Swiss!!!!

Something like that, it may be something along the lines of too many muslims on the tram?

Then a tram shaped like a pig is the solution.

Cunning Swiss.

I don't think it is that offensive, or I wouldn't have been so tongue in cheek in my reply, I've seen a lot worse posted in the Religion threads.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

Something along the lines of "More Muslims in the tram in Switzerland... cunning Swiss!!!", although my French is a bit ropey and I'm very likely missing the semantics. Still, I'd imagine there's some link between the pig tram and Muslims.

Rincewind, I have no axe to grind and I genuinely don't believe it was deliberate, but the defence of 'someone else was doing it to' is cowardly and pointless.

I suspect there is more than one murderer out there at large, doesn't mean we shouldn't lock any we catch away.

Anyway, despite the lack of an apology, I think we all assume it was a mistake on your part so just man up and move on.

Something along the lines of "More Muslims in the tram in Switzerland... cunning Swiss!!!", although my French is a bit ropey and I'm very likely missing the semantics. Still, I'd imagine there's some link between the pig tram and Muslims.

It's Swissian! Are you stupid or something!?!

I couldn't think of a better thread for it, but it's a collection of what republicans have said on rape. I find their stupidity painful and hilarious in equal measures.

Fair enough, sometimes I think politicians in general should try and speak as little as possible lol