Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

sorry ken this is the phunny photos/ pictures thread. Whilst it could be argued that what I may post is neither phunny or funny, this is should probably go in a 'tax dodge thread'.

Or the depressing realities of modern life depicted in whimsical image form thread.

n6jjxj6l4z9r.jpg

That is brilliant. I'm sure there is a joke about udders in there somewhere. Edited by Captain Pancake Face

Or the depressing realities of modern life depicted in whimsical image form thread.

That is brilliant. I'm sure there is a joke about udders in there somewhere.

She's got nice udders?

Edit: Nicer than the girl on the lefts either way.

Edited by Haydos

I think Ken starts enough new threads to be honest. Can we just edit this thread title to include whimsy and depressing realities of modern life?

My advice wasn't to start a new thread, but that it might be more appropriate in a thread about corporate tax and dodging. Pretty sure I've seen one somewhere. CBA to look for one myself.

EDIT: Soz for being a humourless pedant.

Edited by sphericalfox

sorry ken this is the phunny photos/ pictures thread. Whilst it could be argued that what I may post is neither phunny or funny, this is should probably go in a 'tax dodge thread'.

If I had put it in a tax dodger thread (has there been any? There has been plenty of benefit scroungers shirkers scum freeloaders ones but don't remember tax dodgers) it would have been turned into a right V left debate within two pages replies this way it can be seen as a joke before £$%%^ or £&&()-=)$%+ points it out.

I think a didgeridoo is a great instrument of choice for begging
No-ones got a clue if you're playing it right or not it,  sounds awful whatever you do with it .
everyone just asumes you're playing it right and chucks money in .

apart from moosey of course  :)

Old Peculiar.

14162_10151556549997003_2083019824_n.jpg

i can see a ghostly apparition in that glass  :unsure:

It looks like some horrible elfish or baby face being with a huge staring eye, squashed nose and cavernous mouth .

Like I said it's a reflection.

Edited by MattP