Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

I meant it can apply to anyone. We all have a dark side within us.

Like the wise words that were kindly attributed to me, 'I don't judge people until I know them'

You're probably right about that. 

I've often wondered if I had the motive means and opportunity to do  someone in and thought that I could get away with it, Would I actually do it.

I  don't think I would , but I'm not sure .

I wasn't thinking of anything as extreme as that but it's food for thought.

There's a lot of banter on FT and sometimes it turns a little nasty. Maybe what I'm saying is we should remember that everyone has their breaking point. (well maybe apart from six Buddhist monks living in the remote regions of the Himalayas who are sworn to silence and abstinence)

I tend to think those that can't take it, shouldn't dish it out

I'm not talking about any specific FT poster(s) but its often the case that those who love to dish it out and have the biggest online cojones up front, tend to be very fragile and defensive when served with some of the same.

I don't think I've been abusive to anyone (language) but I do get wound up. I'm not too bothered about myself but I'm defensive about friends.

Foe instance my editor is a very loving and caring person. She would give you her last penny if you needed it. She has gone through a relationship involving domestic violence, been in an hostel whilst coping with two daughters through their teenage years. They are nice well brought up girls too despite being moved from home to home and having to change schools and not being able to bring friends home or normal teenage activities.

She now helps and gives advice to those in a position that she was in. There are many others that do the same.

Yes there are those that take a liberty and the piss but these tend to be the ones that are easily recognizable. The ones that do need help often leave asking for help until they are at crisis point.

I've gone off topic so I'll shut up and apologise if I bore you.