Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

Don't know where to post this.

DNO Newsroom.

dscn1344.jpg

Two observations, if I may.

1) Everyone looks utterly miserable.  In my mind, Morrissey is wailing "Every day is like Sunday.  Every day is silent and grey". 

2) I know it's caused by perspective, but the geezer in the foreground's head looks HUGE.

:)

DNO Newsroom.

dscn1344.jpg

Took me a while but I get it, that bloke at the front has grown a paper book of sorts out of his head which is in turn connected to a very realistic human arm. Classic pic that makes you lol.

Also if someone could photoshop Matt's head in the window outside the room then that would certainly improve an already solid pic.

• Like 2

DNO Newsroom.

dscn1344.jpg

Two observations, if I may.

1) Everyone looks utterly miserable.  In my mind, Morrissey is wailing "Every day is like Sunday.  Every day is silent and grey". 

2) I know it's caused by perspective, but the geezer in the foreground's head looks HUGE.

:)

the connecting tables are the wrong size!!!

You just know all the action will take place when those pens fall down that gap

• Like 1

Stop giving money to DNO guys, instead of helping homeless people you'll just be adding to the bulging coffers of a corrupt pen-hoarding collective.

DNO is not a charity. It is a News Agency.

It's OK Vacamion. I never took the photo so it is not up to me. Maybe the picture was not funny but I thought it better here than a new thread. Some doubted that DNO are a serious outfit and barring taking a visit to observe the work they do this was the only way to try and educate them.

It's OK Vacamion. I never took the photo so it is not up to me. Maybe the picture was not funny but I thought it better here than a new thread. Some doubted that DNO are a serious outfit and barring taking a visit to observe the work they do this was the only way to try and educate them.

No serious company leaves a crack in the tables for pens to fall down!!!

Fake!

Sorry Ken but you may have posted 10s of threads related to DNO and DNO's work, surely it would be better placed in one of those?