Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

I'm actually a member of a planet fitness and they supply free pizza to their members on a Monday night. It's always struck me as kinda odd...

Pizza can actually be a good recovery food if eaten right after exercise BUT (and it's a big but).

1) You have to have exercised HARD. And I mean, very hard. More than the average gym-goers idea of hard. The guy in that gif may as well be sat at home.

2) it needs to be the right type of pizza with dough made of the right sort of flour (spelt is good) and minus all the shit that's put into chilled/frozen

3) the topping also need to be bang on - ie fresh and natural sauces and toppings

4)it's better for physical athletes rather than "body builders" which is what 99.999999999% of male gym goes think they are.

I don't know for sure, but It's unlikely that a Planet Fitness ticks all of those boxes.

EDIT: to give you an example - when I worked at LCFC I used to serve the players pizza after games.

Edited by FoxesAreBlue

EDIT: to give you an example - when I worked at LCFC I used to serve the players pizza after games.

Did they wash it down with beer or spirits in those days? And was it before or during the fag.

Pizza can actually be a good recovery food if eaten right after exercise BUT (and it's a big but).

1) You have to have exercised HARD. And I mean, very hard. More than the average gym-goers idea of hard. The guy in that gif may as well be sat at home.

2) it needs to be the right type of pizza with dough made of the right sort of flour (spelt is good) and minus all the shit that's put into chilled/frozen

3) the topping also need to be bang on - ie fresh and natural sauces and toppings

4)it's better for physical athletes rather than "body builders" which is what 99.999999999% of male gym goes think they are.

I don't know for sure, but It's unlikely that a Planet Fitness ticks all of those boxes.

This is definitely just generic home delivery pizza from your average delivery place. Whilst I realize pizza has all the food groups in it, I noticed that it was in general just the chubsters that were digging in!