Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

That's a fierce model of income generation. I'd say it's bordering on genius.  lol

As an aside, Planet fitness only charges $10 a month for membership. Whats that.. about 7 quid a month?. Its also open 24 hrs from monday 7am till friday 7pm and then 7a to 7p sat and sun. I dont have a clue how they make any money. Especially giving away Pizza to the chubsters....

As an aside, Planet fitness only charges $10 a month for membership. Whats that.. about 7 quid a month?. Its also open 24 hrs from monday 7am till friday 7pm and then 7a to 7p sat and sun. I dont have a clue how they make any money. Especially giving away Pizza to the chubsters....

That's a pretty good deal for the munchers though. Tell everyone you are going to the gym, actually go to the gym. Get the best of both worlds...for a £10 a month. Thinking of signing up. lol

Gyms make a fair amount of money from charging personal trainers rent to run sessions. This can be upwards of £300 a month.

Gyms make a fair amount of money from charging personal trainers rent to run sessions. This can be upwards of £300 a month.

Planet fitness don't allow personal trainers. They sort of have one on staff. Sets up a routine for you and is always there for questions. It's a freakishly weird business model....

£300 a month.

Mostnplacesnoutsudenof London are £400 up! I fact Leicester is one of the cheapest cities but that's only because it is much, much harder (in comparison to elsewhere in the country) to make money from PT here.

(Don't get me wrong though it's still very doable too if you have the right attitude)

Guest seanfox778

Cheaper than a Domino's 

Edited by seanfox778