Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

I'd probably guess they mean where in Paris was the photo taken from... (Place De La Concorde folks :thumbup: ) but still... as a photo of Paris it's nothing special, not exactly bueatiful.

I think you'll find it's BUEATIFUL!

I'd probably guess they mean where in Paris was the photo taken from... (Place de la Concorde folks :thumbup: ) but still... as a photo of Paris it's nothing special, not exactly bueatiful.

Isn't Place de la Concorde at the opposite end of the Champs Elysee to the l'Arc de Triomph (i.e. the square with the massive Obelisk on it)? The Eiffel Tower is at the end of the Champs de Mars, although given that you can see the Champs de Mars in that picture I'd imagine it was taken from near the bridge at the other end.

That makes me sound well pretentious. I've actually just got a friend who lives in Invalides who took me running on the Champs de Mars lol

Isn't Place de la Concorde at the opposite end of the Champs Elysee to the l'Arc de Triomph (i.e. the square with the massive Obelisk on it)? The Eiffel Tower is at the end of the Champs de Mars, although given that you can see the Champs de Mars in that picture I'd imagine it was taken from near the bridge at the other end.

That makes me sound well pretentious. I've actually just got a friend who lives in Invalides who took me running on the Champs de Mars lol

Although I know your right, Trav has a very French sounding name. So I'm torn now. :crylaugh:

You've been more recently than me matey so I concede. I've got confused... that photo is from Trocadero. :blush: