Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

oh good, its not just me that sees his avatar sideways then

Press control + Alt + left arrow key

And everything will be right left with your world.

Disclaimer only works on laptops, and will not improve the contents of the post.

*just Carl the Llama on a rant about people not being able to behave maturely when they disagree with someone's absent sense of humour.  I got no problem with Rincy.

I also have no problem with Ken either, just his sense of humour, which I think went walkabout circa 1978. Got to admire his tenacity though, he must be the most frequent poster in here!

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

I've noticed a certain pattern in the old Papa's posts in this thread.

#agenda

You flatter me  :D  :D  :D My picture posts are merely what I find funny which is miles away from any agenda. If I had an agenda you would not be able to see it , trust me. :thumbup: Oh and hash tag really ? 

Edited by PAPA LAZAROU

You flatter me  :D  :D  :D My picture posts are merely what I find funny which is miles away from any agenda. If I had an agenda you would not be able to see it , trust me. :thumbup: Oh and hash tag really ? 

Looks a lot like you're trying to push your political views to me. Maybe you do find your pics funny but it's pretty obvious they have a serious side to them.

If you want to make a thread inviting people to discuss multiculturalism I'm sure it'd be very popular. But please, leave it out of the Phunny Photos thread. I come on here to be amused not to see some comic pulled off the Britain First facebook page.

Looks a lot like you're trying to push your political views to me. Maybe you do find your pics funny but it's pretty obvious they have a serious side to them.

If you want to make a thread inviting people to discuss multiculturalism I'm sure it'd be very popular. But please, leave it out of the Phunny Photos thread. I come on here to be amused not to see some comic pulled off the Britain First facebook page.

So you do not want to see 'funny' pictures of a certain party leader and companions in compromising situations?

Apart from the one obvious political one which was put up merely to laugh at were are the other ones of that ilk ? I think maybe you need a wider train of thought.

But never mind I won't post again you win.

Edited by PAPA LAZAROU

So you do not want to see 'funny' pictures of a certain party leader and companions in compromising situations?

I'm not against politics related posts per se, but I have become bored by people whose goal isn't to amuse but to attack things they don't like.

Images like these work well I think because they don't go into details like criticising policy:

article-2427431-181F2A0C00000578-576_636

10406369_802509863100544_753600023078991

I hope I don't sound like I'm restricting what people say but when people are only posting that sort of stuff it's pretty obvious they're pushing an agenda.