Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

Also, when someone says "you're one in a million", with the population at 9.2 billion, then what they mean is, "there are 9200 people just like you."

Not sure where THAT figure is from either as the most recent UN estimate was 7 billion.

PS, can someone post a FUNNY pic? :angry:

I hate to be a boblet, but I think it says that 9.2 billion is what the population will be in 2050...

You lot are far too squeamish.  I have, in the past, spewed into a pint glass and swigged it back down.  It does no harm when its your own and you are drunk.

Anyway, here's some stuff:

ourtinylittleearhisprettyepic_ba1df6_465

Im pretty sure ive matched her on Tinder   :)

Edited by ozleicester

That ones massive. I wonder how they figured out a human could survive being in space for two minutes?  .  .  .  .  .  Russians?

I'll give it one for being a decent read though

Yup, Russian and to a lesser extent NASA decompression tests in ground based pressure chambers in the 50's and 60's. They had to train for worst case scenario, and that was obviously part of it.

Still amazes me how many movies get the whole decompression thing wrong with bodies exploding and suchlike. Going from 1 to 0 atmospheres really doesn't do as much damage as you might think. But it'll still render you unconscious in 30 seconds and kill you in around 2 minutes, as the picture says.

Going from nine atmospheres to one atmosphere all at once, however, is a different matter. Have a Google of 'Byford Dolphin accident' if you dare. Warning: some of the sites containing pictures of what happened are a bit nasty.

Edited by leicsmac

thought the point of this thread was photos that are funny in themselves. 

Seems a lot of unfunny pics with writing on lately.

boring.

I'd rather look at Rincey's photos.

thought the point of this thread was photos that are funny in themselves. 

Seems a lot of unfunny pics with writing on lately.

boring.

I'd rather look at Rincey's photos.

Fortunately no one gives a toss what you think. Same old snide remarks looking for attention, you come across as a deeply unpleasant person. :(  

Edited by PAPA LAZAROU