Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

Ant would be useless away from the colony.

They are pretty much 'programmed/hard-wired' to serve the colony.

Maybe I'm taking it too seriously. I also note the grass is just as long where he has mowed as where he hasn't, so either his mower isn't working (ant fine??) or the guy is just mad.

The mower probably doesn't need to be working to do some damage to the ant?

The mower probably doesn't need to be working to do some damage to the ant?

Well, it probably does, assuming its a rotary, because unless he has it set very, very low in terms of cutting height (I'd say no judging by the grass behind him) then only the wheels will be in contact with the ground, so the ant might be spared.

That said, if its a cylinder mower, it could of course he curtains for the ant.

My lawn is currently half mowed.

Well, it probably does, assuming its a rotary, because unless he has it set very, very low in terms of cutting height (I'd say no judging by the grass behind him) then only the wheels will be in contact with the ground, so the ant might be spared.

That said, if its a cylinder mower, it could of course he curtains for the ant.

My lawn is currently half mowed.

From the angle of the last 2 frames, you can't tell if the lawn mower is going over the ant or if it's the wheels of the lawn mower going over the ant. For all we know the ant could either be chopped in to fine little pieces because of the rotary or flat as a pancake because of the wheels.

It really is a mystery.

From the angle of the last 2 frames, you can't tell if the lawn mower is going over the ant or if it's the wheels of the lawn mower going over the ant. For all we know the ant could either be chopped in to fine little pieces because of the rotary or flat as a pancake because of the wheels.

It really is a mystery.

The plot thickens further, as the final picture clearly shows the wheels are on each corner of the mower, yet the one with what we're being asked to believe is the mower looming large over our curiously 'un'-eusocial chum, does not show any wheels at all, despite at least one (or perhaps 2) wheels which ought to be visible.

Conclusion.. the ant is fine and the strange object looming above him is of absolutely no concern or consequence.

• Like 1

The plot thickens further, as the final picture clearly shows the wheels are on each corner of the mower, yet the one with what we're being asked to believe is the mower looming large over our curiously 'un'-eusocial chum, does not show any wheels at all, despite at least one (or perhaps 2) wheels which ought to be visible.

Conclusion.. the ant is fine and the strange object looming above him is of absolutely no concern or consequence.

Also, given the stature of the human being, it looks like he's moving and mowing backwards, so the ant could have escaped all danger whilst we discuss this. The penultimate frame actually, in reality, shows the sheer shock and bemusement of the ant of what just happened. 

Also, given the stature of the human being, it looks like he's moving and mowing backwards, so the ant could have escaped all danger whilst we discuss this. The penultimate frame actually, in reality, shows the sheer shock and bemusement of the ant of what just happened. 

You're absolutely right. The ant went on to live a full and happy life with his friends the sperm and fried egg (frame 3). (Wrong type of egg, my spermy friend)

Solved. Love a happy ending. 

You're absolutely right. The ant went on to live a full and happy life with his friends the sperm and fried egg (frame 3). (Wrong type of egg, my spermy friend)

Solved. Love a happy ending. 

Not just any sperm, it's happy sperm, confident that no danger was imminent, therefore reinforcing your conclusions. This is now beyond doubt.

The ants ****ing dead! Dead dead dead. No happy ending.

The reason the grass is all flat is its a roller, not a mower. Mr ant is now wafer thinly spread accross the lawn.

The mower has a bag on the back to collect the grass therefore its cutting the grass. I love how my picture has caused such controversy lol

If I'd have known it was all going to kick off like this I'd have closed the thread.

You're just being antagonistic. 

I wonder if the ant was an ant-agnostic? Or whether perhaps his faith in a higher being gave him some comfort throughout his near miss / actual death.