Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

SZ61xzQ.gif

just watch the guy in blue and red, what a ****ing disaster lmao

SZ61xzQ.gif

For some reason gifs run in slow motion on my tablet but slow motion just made it even better as it increased the anticipation!

I started off thinking it was because he was so useless In helping the guy, I then smiled at his celebration at doing fk all and chuckled at what he did to the phone. But oh man, the drink, especially in slow mo was an epic way to end it!!!

For some reason gifs run in slow motion on my tablet but slow motion just made it even better as it increased the anticipation!

I started off thinking it was because he was so useless In helping the guy, I then smiled at his celebration at doing fk all and chuckled at what he did to the phone. But oh man, the drink, especially in slow mo was an epic way to end it!!!

I didn't even notice the drink bit, I laughed at how he was celebrating.

SZ61xzQ.gif

Did you see him cop a glove full of that womans boobs and the look on her face? lol

That guy in the blue t-shirt left hanging for a high-5 at the end. lol

Edited by MPH

6741bcf0cb8c644f7550ab8df15c1c84-office-

When the guy comes through on the bike, I can't help thinking about the drive-by abuser lol. "Avin a row in the office are ya? think you're some kind of Cambridge or Oxford toff? Back and forth, back and forth. You're stuck in a rut mate......seeya round yeah!"

modern-toss_625x352.jpg

Never get a tattoo you can't see.

reminds me of a story my mum told me once. Tenious link admittedly...

So my mum had been single for about 2 years. gets a new job and gets settled in. There was this guy in another department who she had to call a few times a day. She starts getting on really well with him. Always having a laugh and a joke. She drops in the line " oh I bet your wife laughs alot " and gets the line back " oh im not married" right, she thought. game on. They had so much in common she said Now my mum isnt the shy type. Finds out his full name and then finds his work email address and emails Him . " look, I really enjoy our chats and you make me laugh. Wondered what you were doing after work tonight?

Never replies.

few days later she calls him again and he's all laugh and jokes on the phone again so she emails him again " just in case it didnt go through she wrote in the email"

No Reply.

Next day she has to call him again and shes a bit stand offish because he's ignoring her emails but she told me he soon had her laughing again and she told me she got on REALLY well again. So she decides to email him again " look do do you just not want to go out with me is that it? if i have overstepped the line then im sorry, ect.."

Never replied. Exasperated she ends up confiding in a couple of friends in her office tells them she really likes him and they get on great but he doesnt reply to her emails and shes confused. They just burst out laughing. mum is VERY confused at this point.

Well it turns out the guy is blind and wasnt able to check his emails.

• Like 3

reminds me of a story my mum told me once. Tenious link admittedly...

So my mum had been single for about 2 years. gets a new job and gets settled in. There was this guy in another department who she had to call a few times a day. She starts getting on really well with him. Always having a laugh and a joke. She drops in the line " oh I bet your wife laughs alot " and gets the line back " oh im not married" right, she thought. game on. They had so much in common she said Now my mum isnt the shy type. Finds out his full name and then finds his work email address and emails Him . " look, I really enjoy our chats and you make me laugh. Wondered what you were doing after work tonight?

Never replies.

few days later she calls him again and he's all laugh and jokes on the phone again so she emails him again " just in case it didnt go through she wrote in the email"

No Reply.

Next day she has to call him again and shes a bit stand offish because he's ignoring her emails but she told me he soon had her laughing again and she told me she got on REALLY well again. So she decides to email him again " look do do you just not want to go out with me is that it? if i have overstepped the line then im sorry, ect.."

Never replied. Exasperated she ends up confiding in a couple of friends in her office tells them she really likes him and they get on great but he doesnt reply to her emails and shes confused. They just burst out laughing. mum is VERY confused at this point.

Well it turns out the guy is blind and wasnt able to check his emails.

Seems a bit cruel to give him an email address.

• Like 1